Report NEP-GEO-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sue Konzelmann & Frank Wilkinson, 2016. "Co-operation in Production, the Organization of Industry & Productive Systems: A Critical Survey of the 'District' Form of Industrial Organisation & Development," Working Papers wp481, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Tonnerre, Antoine, 2017. "A Spatial Analysis of Innovation in Europe," MPRA Paper 80116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger, 2017. "Towards an East German Wage Curve - NUTS Boundaries, Labour Market Regions and Unemployment Spillovers," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1675, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- de Vos, Duco & Meijers, Evert J. & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Working from Home and the Willingness to Accept a Longer Commute," IZA Discussion Papers 10875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2017. "Exploring the Influence of Colonial Railways on Java's Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 80097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Van Rompuy, 2017. " Sub-national fiscal autonomy, infrastructure investment and regional disparities," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 584998, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Masaaki Toma, 2017. "Transition of Spatial Distribution of Human Capital inã€€Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1046, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daniel S. Grossman & Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2017. "Out of the Outhouse: The Impact of Place-Based Policies on Dwelling Characteristics in Appalachia," Working Papers 17-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.