Are telecommuting and personal travel complements or substitutes?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sangho Choo & Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005.
"Does telecommuting reduce vehicle-miles traveled? An aggregate time series analysis for the U.S,"
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-64, January.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Does Telecommuting Reduce Vehicle-miles Traveled? An Aggregate Time Series Analysis for the U. S," Econometrics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Alastair R. Hall & Glenn D. Rudebusch & David W. Wilcox, 1994.
"Judging instrument relevance in instrumental variables estimation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hall, Alastair R & Rudebusch, Glenn D & Wilcox, David W, 1996. "Judging Instrument Relevance in Instrumental Variables Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 283-98, May.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1995.
"Methodological issues in the estimation of the travel, energy, and air quality impacts of telecommuting,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 283-302, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan & Salomon, Ilan, 1995. "Methodological Issues in the Estimation of the Travel, Energy, and Air Quality Impacts of Telecommuting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt44n3k2jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Collantes, Gustavo O. & Gertz, Carsten, 2003.
"Telecommuting, Residential Location, and Commute Distance Traveled: Evidence from State of California Employees,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt7mx1s6gh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & Gustavo O Collantes & Carsten Gertz, 2004. "Telecommuting, residential location, and commute-distance traveled: evidence from State of California employees," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(10), pages 1877-1897, October.
- James H. Stock, 2010. "The Other Transformation in Econometric Practice: Robust Tools for Inference," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 83-94, Spring.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1985. "A Simultaneous Equations Linear Probability Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.