Are telecommuting and personal travel complements or substitutes?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1995.
"Methodological issues in the estimation of the travel, energy, and air quality impacts of telecommuting,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 283-302, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan & Salomon, Ilan, 1995. "Methodological Issues in the Estimation of the Travel, Energy, and Air Quality Impacts of Telecommuting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt44n3k2jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1985. "A Simultaneous Equations Linear Probability Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-37, February.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005.
"Does Telecommuting Reduce Vehicle-miles Traveled? An Aggregate Time Series Analysis for the U. S,"
- Sangho Choo & Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Does telecommuting reduce vehicle-miles traveled? An aggregate time series analysis for the U.S," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-64, January.
- Alastair R. Hall & Glenn D. Rudebusch & David W. Wilcox, 1994.
"Judging instrument relevance in instrumental variables estimation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hall, Alastair R & Rudebusch, Glenn D & Wilcox, David W, 1996. "Judging Instrument Relevance in Instrumental Variables Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 283-98, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Collantes, Gustavo O. & Gertz, Carsten, 2003.
"Telecommuting, Residential Location, and Commute Distance Traveled: Evidence from State of California Employees,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt7mx1s6gh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & Gustavo O Collantes & Carsten Gertz, 2004. "Telecommuting, residential location, and commute-distance traveled: evidence from State of California employees," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(10), pages 1877-1897, October.
- James H. Stock, 2010. "The Other Transformation in Econometric Practice: Robust Tools for Inference," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 83-94, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.