Citations for "Productivity Growth and the New Economy"
by William D. Nordhaus
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Macavoy, 2003. "“Don't just stand there...” treasury secretary William E. Simon and fiscal policy during stagflation 1975–76," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(3), pages 213-218, September.
- Dean Parham, 2002. "Productivity Gains: Importance of ICTs," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 195-210.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009.
"The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010. "Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Investing in information technology: productivity payoffs for U.S. industries," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 7(Jun).
- Daveri, Francesco, 2002.
"The New Economy in Europe, 1992-2001,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jaison Abel & Todd Gabe, 2011.
"Human Capital and Economic Activity in Urban America,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1079-1090.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
0562, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Apr 2005.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2002.
"Information Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts,"
0020, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2005. "Information-Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 363-402 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006.
"Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience,"
35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated". "Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience)," EcoMod2006 272100018, EcoMod.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007.
"Explaining a Productive Decade,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 81-152.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G. & Shapiro, Matthew D., 2001.
"Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 117-165, December.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment," Working Paper Series WP-01-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity Growth in the 1990s: Technology, Utilization, or Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 8359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2001.
"ICT and productivity growth in the United Kingdom,"
Bank of England working papers
140, Bank of England.
- Eugene N. White, 2004.
"Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s,"
FRU Working Papers
2004/09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Eugene N. White, 2006. "Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 12138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Robert E. Yuskavage, 2007. "COnverting Historical Industry Time Series Data from SIC to NAICS," BEA Papers 0085, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael J. Harper & Susan G. Powers, 2006. "An Integrated BEA/BLS Production Account: A First Step and Theoretical Considerations," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 355-435 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2016.
"What Is the Aggregate Economic Rate of Return to Foreign Aid?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(3), pages 446-474.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "What is the aggregate economic rate of return to foreign aid?," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philipp Köllinger & Christian Schade, 2003. "Analyzing E-Learning Adoption via Recursive Partitioning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 346, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ray Fair, 2002.
"Testing for a New Economy in the 1990s,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm323, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2001. "Nueva economía y el crecimiento económico, La," IESE Research Papers D/437, IESE Business School.
- Ghebremichael, Asghedom & Potter-Witter, Karen, 2009. "Effects of tax incentives on long-run capital formation and total factor productivity growth in the Canadian sawmilling industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 85-94, March.
- Broersma, Lourens & Dijk, Jouke van, 2005.
"Regional differences in productivity growth in The Netherlands: an industry-level growth accounting,"
CCSO Working Papers
200504, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2005. "Regional Differences in Productivity Growth in the Netherlands - an Industry-level Growth Accounting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R., 2007. "New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-721, June.
- B.K. Atrostic & Sang V. Nguyen, 2002. "Computer Networks and U.S. Manufacturing Plant Productivity: New Evidence from the CNUS Data," Working Papers 02-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Duo QIN, "undated". "Is China’s Rising Service Sector Leading to Cost Disease?," EcoMod2004 330600116, EcoMod.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Long-term Nexus of Industrial Pollution and Income in China," Working Papers 659, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 2001.
"Valuation Ratios and the Long-Run Stock Market Outlook: An Update,"
NBER Working Papers
8221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Valuation Ratios and the Long-run Stock Market Outlook: An Update," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1295, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Is IT Driving the U.S. Productivity Revival?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 31-36, Spring.
- Areendam Chanda & Bibhudutta Panda, 2016.
"Productivity Growth In Goods And Services Across The Heterogeneous States Of America,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1021-1045, 04.
- Areendam Chanda & Bibhudutta Panda, "undated". "Productivity Growth in Goods and Services Across The Heterogeneous States of America," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Charles Steindel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Productivity: what is it and why do we care about it?," Staff Reports 122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009.
"Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2013. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of US Productivity Growth," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93, February.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006.
"Innovation and productivity in European industries,"
34/2006, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2007. "Innovation and Productivity in European Industries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 485-499.
- Pianta, Mario & Vaona, Andrea, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in European industries," Kiel Working Papers 1283, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Demand and innovation in productivity growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 655-672.
- Michael-John Almon & Jianmin Tang, 2011. "Industrial Structural Change and the Post-2000 Output and Productivity Growth Slowdown: A Canada-U.S. Comparison," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 22, pages 44-81, Fall.
- Benjamin Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The US Dollar and the Trade Deficit: What Accounts for the Late 1990s?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 399-434, December.
- Benjamin L Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "The U.S. Dollar and the Trade Deficit; What Accounts for the Late 1990's?," IMF Working Papers 03/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Vinoj Abraham & K.J. Joseph, 2008.
"Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence From India's Manufacturing Sector,"
- K.J Joseph & Vinoj Abraham, 2007. "Information technology and productivity: Evidence from India's manufacturing sector," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 389, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Guenter Lang, 2002. "Innovative Slowdown, Productivity Reversal? - Estimating the Impact of R&D on Technological Change," Discussion Paper Series 218, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2004. "Productivity Measurement in a Service Industry: Plant-Level Evidence from Gambling Establishments in the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0413, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ian Keay, 2008. "Resource Intensive Production and Aggregate Economic Performance," Working Papers 1176, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2002. "Production function approach to calculating potential growth and output gaps - estimates for the EU Member States and the US," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 176, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Parham, Dean, 2005. "Les gains de productivité au moyen de l’usage des technologies de l’information : l’expérience australienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 143-164, Mars-Juin.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Roeger, 2001. "Potential Output: Measurement Methods, "New" Economy Influences and Scenarios for 2001-2010 - A comparison of the EU-15 and the US," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 150, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "Resource-Abundance and Economic Growth in the U.S," Working Papers 2004.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Geoffrey Dunbar & Stephen Easton, 2013. "Working parents and total factor productivity growth," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1431-1456, October.
- Sitabhra Sinha, 2005.
"Evidence for Power-law tail of the Wealth Distribution in India,"
- Sinha, Sitabhra, 2006. "Evidence for power-law tail of the wealth distribution in India," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 359(C), pages 555-562.
- Ralph Kozlow, 2000. "International Accounts Data Needs: Plans, Progress, and Priorities," BEA Papers 0009, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001.
"Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?,"
115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002. "Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Bert Balk, 2014.
"Dissecting aggregate output and labour productivity change,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 35-43, August.
- Balk, B.M., 2011. "Dissecting Aggregate Output and Labour Productivity Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-023-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Schade, Christian & Köllinger, Philipp, 2004. "Adoption of e-business: patterns and consequences of network externalities," Papers 2004,05, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Guy M Meredith, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been so Weak?," IMF Working Papers 01/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2008. "The roles of electricity and ICT in economic growth: Case Finland," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 270-287, July.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 1011-1039, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Chang Hong, 2010.
"China's Exports and Employment,"
in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 167-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qin, Duo, 2006. "Is China's growing service sector leading to cost disease?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-287, September.
- Patrice Muller, 2001. "The "New Economy", EU Accession Challenges and the EBRD," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 90-104.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2005. "Foreign-owned Firms and Productivity-enhancing Restructuring in Finnish Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers 965, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matthew D Shapiro, 2003. "Has the rate of economic growth changed? Evidence and lessons for public policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2003. "“The New Economy”," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-33.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Jihyoun Park & Eungdo Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Digital Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201173, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Lang, Guenter, 2009. "Measuring the returns of R&D--An empirical study of the German manufacturing sector over 45 years," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1438-1445, November.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2009. "Estimating the Total Factor Productivity in Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 512-521, June.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the business cycle changed?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 9-56.
- Harchaoui, Tarek & Tarkhani, Faouzi, 2004. "Qu'est-il advenu de la croissance economique et de la productivite au Canada et aux Etats-Unis a l'ere de l'information?," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2004025f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Slevin, Geraldine, 2002. "Is There a "New Economy" in Ireland?," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Michinaka, Tetsuya & Tachibana, Satoshi & Turner, James A., 2011. "Estimating price and income elasticities of demand for forest products: Cluster analysis used as a tool in grouping," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 435-445, July.
- Harchaoui, Tarek & Tarkhani, Faouzi, 2004. "Whatever Happened to Canada-United States Economic Growth and Productivity Performance in the Information Age?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004025e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Brada, Josef C., 2013. "The distribution of income between labor and capital is not stable: But why is that so and why does it matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 333-344.
- Patrice Muller, 2001. "La « nouvelle économie », les défis de l'adhésion à l'UE et la BERD," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 97-112.
- Franke, Reiner & Kalmbach, Peter, 2005. "Structural change in the manufacturing sector and its impact on business-related services: an input-output study for Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 467-488, December.
- Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L.A. & de Gracia, F. Perez, 2005. "A test for rational bubbles in the NASDAQ stock index: A fractionally integrated approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2633-2654, October.
- Miyagawa, Tsutomu & Ito, Yukiko & Harada, Nobuyuki, 2004. "The IT revolution and productivity growth in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 362-389, September.
- Benedetto, Graziella & Rugani, Benedetto & Vázquez-Rowe, Ian, 2014. "Rebound effects due to economic choices when assessing the environmental sustainability of wine," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 167-173.
- Fueki, Takuji & Kawamoto, Takuji, 2009. "Does information technology raise Japan's productivity?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 325-336, December.
- J. Bradford DeLong, 2002. "Do We Have a "New" Macroeconomy?," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2, pages 163-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muller, Patrice, 2002. "Internet Use in Transition Economies: Economic and Institutional Determinants," WIDER Working Paper Series 095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pántya, József & Kovács, Judit & Kogler, Christoph & Kirchler, Erich, 2016. "Work performance and tax compliance in flat and progressive tax systems," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 262-273.
- Cécile Denis & Daniel Grenouilleau & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2006. "Calculating potential growth rates and output gaps - A revised production function approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 247, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2002. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: The New Economy: Post Mortem or Second Wind?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 3-22, Spring.