Can East Asia Compete : Innovation for Global Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development: The New Policy Agenda for Developing Countries and Economies in Transition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 53.
- John McLaren, 2000. ""Globalization" and Vertical Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1239-1254, December.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Competition and Corporate Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 724-746, August.
- Mazumdar, Joy, 2001. "Imported machinery and growth in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 209-224, June.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P., 2000. "The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 399-423, December.
- Ashoka Mody & Susmita Dasgupta & Sarbajit Sinha, 1999. "Japanese multinationals in Asia: Drivers and attractors," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 149-164.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagy Hanna & Christine Qiang, 2010. "China’s Emerging Informatization Strategy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(2), pages 128-164, June.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853.
- Albert Guangzhou Hu, 2015. "Innovation and Economic Growth in East Asia: An Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 19-37, January.
- World Bank, 2005. "Economic Growth in the 1990s : Learning from a Decade of Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7370.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Knowledge Economy Environmental Economics and Policies Education - Education for the Knowledge Economy Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .