Citations for "Statistical Methodology for Nonperiodic Cycles: From the Covariance To R/S Analysis"
by B. Mandelbrot
- Pagan, A.R. & Schwert, G.W., 1989.
"Alternative Models For Conditional Stock Volatility,"
89-02, Rochester, Business - General.
- Pagan, Adrian R. & Schwert, G. William, 1990. "Alternative models for conditional stock volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 267-290.
- Adrian R. Pagan & G. William Schwert, 1990. "Alternative Models For Conditional Stock Volatility," NBER Working Papers 2955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Goddard & Enrico Onali, 2014.
"Self-affinity in financial asset returns,"
- Nadiezhda de la Uz, 2002. "La hipótesis de martingala en el mercado bursátil mexicano," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 91-127.
- Sánchez Granero, M.A. & Trinidad Segovia, J.E. & García Pérez, J., 2008. "Some comments on Hurst exponent and the long memory processes on capital markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5543-5551.
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011.
"Carbon price volatility: Evidence from EU ETS,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 590-598, March.
- Boutahar, Mohamed & Mootamri, Imène & Péguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2009.
"A fractionally integrated exponential STAR model applied to the US real effective exchange rate,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 335-341, March.
- Mohamed Boutahar & Imene Mootamri & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2008. "A fractionally integrated exponential STAR model applied to the US real effective exchange rate," Working Papers halshs-00340831, HAL.
- Mouck, T., 1998. "Capital markets research and real world complexity: The emerging challenge of chaos theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-203, February.
- Cornelis A. Los & Bing Yu, 2005.
"Persistence Characteristics of the Chinese Stock Markets,"
- Los, Cornelis A. & Yu, Bing, 2008. "Persistence characteristics of the Chinese stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 64-82.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009.
"Procesy s dlouhou pamětí a jejich vývoj ve výnosech indexu PX v letech 1999 – 2009
[Long-term memory and its evolution in returns of PX between 1999 and 2009]," MPRA Paper 16435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bariviera, Aurelio Fernández, 2011. "The influence of liquidity on informational efficiency: The case of the Thai Stock Market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4426-4432.
- William Butos & Roger Koppl, 1993. "Hayekian expectations: Theory and empirical applications," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 303-329, September.
- Valérie Mignon, 1998. "Méthodes d'estimation de l'exposant de Hurst. Application aux rentabilités boursières," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 193-214.
- Machado Filho, A. & da Silva, M.F. & Zebende, G.F., 2014. "Autocorrelation and cross-correlation in time series of homicide and attempted homicide," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 400(C), pages 12-19.
- Majumder, Debasish, 2012. "When the market becomes inefficient: Comparing BRIC markets with markets in the USA," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 84-92.
- Krishnankutty, Raveesh & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2011. "Are the Bombay stock Exchange Sectoral indices of Indian stock market cointegrated? Evidence using fractional cointegration test," MPRA Paper 48590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2011.
- Karuppiah, Jeyanthi & Los, Cornelis A., 2005.
"Wavelet multiresolution analysis of high-frequency Asian FX rates, Summer 1997,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 211-246.
- Cornelis A. Los & Jeyanthi Karuppiah, 2004. "Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis of High-Frequency Asian FX Rates, Summer 1997," Finance 0409037, EconWPA.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2006. "Non-linear models: applications in economics," MPRA Paper 3100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2000. "A Rescaled Range Statistics Approach to Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0318, Econometric Society.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2013. "Liquidity commonality among Asian equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1209-1231.
- Francis Ahking, 2010.
"Non-parametric tests of real exchange rates in the post-Bretton Woods era,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 439-456, October.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "Non-Parametric Tests of Real Exchange rates in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Working papers 2004-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lindner, Peter, 1996. "Fractional integration and interval prediction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 1995. "A search for long memory in international stock market returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 597-615, August.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2009. "Long memory in US disaggregated petroleum consumption: Evidence from univariate and multivariate LM tests for fractional integration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3205-3211, August.
- Majumder, Debasish, 2014. "Asset pricing for inefficient markets: Evidence from China and India," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 282-291.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Power, Gabriel J., 2006. "The Confidence Limits of a Geometric Brownian Motion," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Frechette, Darren L., 2002. "Fractal Geometry In Agricultural Cash Price Dynamics," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19696, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 2001. "Long memory and nonlinear mean reversion in Japanese yen-based real exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Barkley Rosser Jr. & Jamshed Y. Uppal, 2010. "Emerging Markets and Stock Market Bubbles: Nonlinear Speculation?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(4), pages 23-40, January.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2001. "Random Walks And Fractal Structures In Agricultural Commodity Futures Prices," Working Papers 34151, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chong, Terence T.L. & Lu, Chenxi & Chan, Wing Hong, 2012. "Long-range dependence in the international diamond market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 401-403.
- Vo, Long H. & Roberts, Leigh, 2014. "On long memory behaviour and predictability of financial markets," Working Paper Series 3361, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Alejandro Islas Camargo & Francisco Venegas Martínez, 2003. "Pricing Derivatives Securities with Prior Information on Long- Memory Volatility," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 103-134, January-J.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:23:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Conniffe & John E. Spencer, 1999.
"Approximating the Distribution of the R/s Statistic,"
WP104, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Denis Conniffe & John E. Spencer, 2000. "Approximating the Distribution of the R/s Statistic," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 237-248.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F., 1996.
"Long-term dependence in stock returns,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 253-259, December.
- Jeyanthi Karuppiah & Cornelis A. Los, 2000. "Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis of High-Frequency FX Rates, Summer 1997," School of Economics Working Papers 2000-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Paul Eitelman & Justin Vitanza, 2008. "A non-random walk revisited: short- and long-term memory in asset prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 956, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Denis Conniffe & John E. Spencer, 1999. "Approximating the Distribution of the Maximum Partial Sum of Normal Deviates," Papers WP102, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Renzo Pardo Figueroa & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2014. " Distinguishing between True and Spurious Long Memory in the Volatility of Stock Market Returns in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-395, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
- Ata Assaf, 2006. "Canadian REITs and Stock Prices: Fractional Cointegration and Long Memory," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(03), pages 441-462.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2010. "A fractal comparison of real and Austrian business cycle models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(11), pages 2244-2267.
- Hela Mzoughi & Faysal Mansouri, 2013. "Computing risk measures for non-normal asset returns using Copula theory," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(1), pages 59-70, March.
- Gil-Alana, L.A., 2006. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indexes," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 28-48.
- Mehmet Horasanli, 2006. "Predictability of Turkish Foreign Exchange and its Implications to Option Pricing and Arbitrage Opportunities," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 1-10.
- Assaf, A., 2006. "Dependence and mean reversion in stock prices: The case of the MENA region," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 286-304, September.
- Ehsan Ahmed & Honggang Li & J. Barkley Rosser, 2006. "Nonlinear bubbles in Chinese Stock Markets in the 1990s," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-18, Winter.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Christian de Peretti, 2003. "Bilateral Bootstrap Tests for Long Memory: An Application to the Silver Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 187-212, October.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2014. "Behavior of Financial Markets Efficiency During the Financial Market Crisis: 2007-2009," MPRA Paper 58942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Wen & Yu, Cindy & Carriquiry, Alicia & Kliemann, Wolfgang, 2011. "The asymptotic behavior of the R/S statistic for fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 83-91, January.
- Victor Chow, K. & Denning, Karen C. & Ferris, Stephen & Noronha, Gregory, 1995. "Long-term and short-term price memory in the stock market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-293, September.
- Deev, Oleg & Kajurova, Veronika & Stavarek, Daniel, 2013. "Testing rational speculative bubbles in Central European stock markets," MPRA Paper 46582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2008. "Strain and Inflation-Unemployment Relationship in Transitional Economies: A theoretical and empirical investigation," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 081103, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- K. D. Patterson & S. M. Heravi, 2003. "The impact of fat-tailed distributions on some leading unit roots tests," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 635-667.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & Gil-Alana, Luis & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2013. "Long memory in the ukrainian stock market and financial crises," MPRA Paper 59061, University Library of Munich, Germany.