Strain and Inflation-Unemployment Relationship in Transitional Economies: A theoretical and empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Daianu & Lucian-Liviu Albu, "undated".
"Strain and the Inflation - Unemployment Relationship: A Conceptual and Empirical Investigation,"
Ace Project Memoranda
96/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Daianu, Daniel & Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1996. "Strain and the inflation - unemployment relationship: a conceptual and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 14017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Edwin O & Jammernegg, Werner, 1986. "Empirical Investigation of a Catastrophe Theory Extension of the Phillips Curve," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 9-17, February.
- Soliman, A. S., 1996. "Transitions from stable equilibrium points to periodic cycles to chaos in a phillips curve system," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 139-153.
- B. Mandelbrot, 1972. "Statistical Methodology for Nonperiodic Cycles: From the Covariance To R/S Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 3, pages 259-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1978. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off: A Critique of the Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 499-544, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2005.
"A Dynamic Model To Estimate The “Pure” Productivity,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(1), pages 30-34.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2005. "A dynamic model to estimate the “pure” productivity," MPRA Paper 13425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006.
"Double-Conditioned Potential Output,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 32-50, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2004. "Double conditioned potential output," MPRA Paper 35769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2007. "Double Conditioned Potential Output," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 070701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2006. "Trends in the Interest Rate - Investment - GDP Growth Relationship," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 5-13, September.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Diaconescu, Tiberiu, 2009. "Simulation on long-term correlation between demographic variables and economic growth," MPRA Paper 33003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2010. "Scenarios for post-crisis period based on a set of presumed changes in the interest rate – investment – GDP growth relationship," MPRA Paper 32753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2006. "A dynamic model to estimate the long-run trends in potential GDP," MPRA Paper 3708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural rate of unemployment; potential function; Hurst exponent; pitchfork bifurcation; modified Phillips curve; Rössler attractor;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:wpiecf:081103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman) or (Constantin Mecu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .