From Standard Macroeconomics To Non-Linear Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Daianu & Lucian-Liviu Albu, "undated".
"Strain and the Inflation - Unemployment Relationship: A Conceptual and Empirical Investigation,"
Ace Project Memoranda
96/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Daianu, Daniel & Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1996. "Strain and the inflation - unemployment relationship: a conceptual and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 14017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Edwin O & Jammernegg, Werner, 1986. "Empirical Investigation of a Catastrophe Theory Extension of the Phillips Curve," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 9-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 230-256.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-linear model; continuous time map; strange attractor; fractal dimension; natural unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:5-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .