The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off: A Critique of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salemi, Michael K, 1999. "Estimating the Natural Rate of Unemployment and Testing the Natural Rate Hypothesis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, Jan.-Feb..
- Choi, Jin Wook, 1982. "An analysis of price responses to public information: a case study of the USDA corn crop forecasts," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800008030, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gentle, Paul F. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2007. "Real wages, real interest rates and the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Canadian data," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(3), pages 319-331.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2013.
"The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(I), pages 1-26, March.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2004. "The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2005. "The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1410, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2008. "Strain and Inflation-Unemployment Relationship in Transitional Economies: A theoretical and empirical investigation," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 081103, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1979. "Some recent developments in Phillips curve analysis," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, number 1979srdipc.
- Weshah Razzak, 1997. "The inflation-output trade-off: Is the Phillips Curve symmetric? A policy lesson from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/2, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Allen, Steven G, 1992.
"Changes in the Cyclical Sensitivity of Wages in the United States, 1891-1987,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 122-140, March.
- Steven G. Allen, 1991. "Changes in the Cyclical Sensitivity of Wages in the United States, 1891-1987," NBER Working Papers 3854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2010. "The Phillips Curve," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Paldam, 1981. "An essay on the rationality of economic policy: The test-case of the electional cycle," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 287-305, January.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1978. "Some recent developments in Phillips curve analysis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 15-23.
- Awad, Ibrahim L., 2002.
"ظاهرة الركود التضخمى فى الاقتصاد المصرى: دراسة تحليلية
[The Phenomenon of Stagflation in The Egyptian Economy: Analytical Study]," MPRA Paper 5465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Gutierrez-Camara & Roland Vaubel, 1981. "Reducing the cost of reducing inflation through gradualism, preannouncement or indexation? The international evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 244-261, June.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:921-999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2006. "Non-linear models: applications in economics," MPRA Paper 3100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William E. Cullison, 1979. "The determinants of labor force participation : an empirical analysis," Working Paper 79-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Michèle Debonneuil, 1984. "La boucle prix-salaires dans l'inflation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(2), pages 267-312.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:16:y:1978:i:2:p:499-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.