Report NEP-TRA-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Magda, Iga & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan & Valsamis, Daphné, 2008. "Wage Differentials across Sectors in Europe: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura & Mehedintu, Anca, 2008. "Banking financing for Romanian SMEs – challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 11788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2008_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koivu, Tuuli & Mehrotra, Aaron & Nuutilainen, Riikka, 2008. "McCallum rule and Chinese monetary policy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hagiu, Alina & Avramescu, Tiberiu Cristian, 2008. "The Evolution of the Foreign Direct Investments in Romania," MPRA Paper 11723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2008. "Strain and Inflation-Unemployment Relationship in Transitional Economies: A theoretical and empirical investigation," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 081103, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Jaanika Merikull & Karsten Staehr, 2008. "Unreported employment and tax evasion in mid-transition : comparing developments and causes in the Baltic States," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2008-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 28 Nov 2008.