Citations for "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets"
by Donald MacKenzie
- Arjaliès, Diane-Laure, 2011. "Exploring the role of objects in the transformation of logics: a practice perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 952, HEC Paris.
- Troels Krarup, 2016. "Economic Discourse and the European Integration of Financial Infrastructures and Financial Markets," Sciences Po publications 16/2, Sciences Po.
- Alexander Saichev & Didier Sornette & Vladimir Filimonov & Fulvio Corsi, 2009. "Homogeneous Volatility Bridge Estimators," Papers 0912.1617, arXiv.org.
- Roberts, John, 2009. "No one is perfect: The limits of transparency and an ethic for 'intelligent' accountability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 957-970, November.
- Susan V. Scott & Carolyn Paris, 2010. "The place of contract in organizational awareness: deconstructing process, market and connectedness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26700, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christel Dumas & Céline Louche, 2016. "Collective beliefs for responsible investment," Post-Print hal-01183744, HAL.
- Ekaterina Svetlova & Henk van Elst, 2012. "How is non-knowledge represented in economic theory?," Papers 1209.2204, arXiv.org.
- A. Saichev & D. Sornette & V. Filimonov, 2009. "Most Efficient Homogeneous Volatility Estimators," Papers 0908.1677, arXiv.org.
- Horacio Ortiz, 2012. "Anthropology â€“ of the Financial Crisis," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pollock, Neil & D’Adderio, Luciana, 2012. "Give me a two-by-two matrix and I will create the market: Rankings, graphic visualisations and sociomateriality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 565-586.
- David Wilson & William Dixon, 2009. "Performing Economics: A Critique of 'Teaching and Learning'," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(2), pages 91-105.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie, 2011. "A Market for Environmentally Responsible Investment? Identifying Obstacles and Enablers of Commodification of Environmental Risks in the South African Investment Industry," Discussion Papers dp-11-01-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Cornelia Woll, 2010. "Firm Interests in Uncertain Times: Business Lobbying in Multilateral Service Liberalization," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73, Sciences Po.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Economou, Labriana, 2016. "Coauthorship and subauthorship patterns in financial economics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 12-19.
- Gordon L. Clark, 2014. "Roepke Lecture in Economic Geography—Financial Literacy in Context," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 1-23, 01.
- Walter, Christian, 2016. "The financial Logos: The framing of financial decision-making by mathematical modelling," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 597-604.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2009.
"The great crash of 2008 and the reform of economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(6), pages 1205-1221, November.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2011. "The Great Crash of 2008 and the Reform of Economics," Chapters, in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mélodie Cartel & Franck Aggeri & Marine Agogué, 2012. "Enabling Performativity In 'Skunk Labs': The Untold Story Of Carbon Markets Design," Post-Print hal-01089489, HAL.
- Roberts, John & Jones, Megan, 2009. "Accounting for self interest in the credit crisis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 856-867, August.
- Angelos Kotios & George Galanos, 2012. "The International Economic Crisis and the Crisis of Economics," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 869-885, 07.
- Vollmer, Hendrik & Mennicken, Andrea & Preda, Alex, 2009. "Tracking the numbers: Across accounting and finance, organizations and markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 619-637, July.
- D'Adderio, Luciana, 2008. "The performativity of routines: Theorising the influence of artefacts and distributed agencies on routines dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 769-789, June.
- Millo, Yuval & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016. "A nuanced perspective on episteme and techne in finance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 124-130.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2013. "A legal theory of finance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 315-330.
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015.
"The Superiority of Economists,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 89-114, Winter.
- Hansen, Fredrik & Anell, Anders & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2013. "The Future of Health Economics: The Potential of Behavioral and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 2013:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- James Faulconbridge & Sarah Hall, 2011. "Business Knowledges Within and Between the World City," Chapters, in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Dequech, 2016. "Some Institutions (Social Norms And Conventions) Of Contemporary Mainstream Economics, Macroeconomics, And Financial Economics," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2008. "The naturalistic turn in economics: implications for the theory of finance," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 105, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," Working Papers Series 50, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Elena Esposito, 2011. "The Future of Futures," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13975, 10.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2015. "Transactional innovation as performative action: transforming comparative advantage in the global coffee business," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 371-400, April.
- Fredrik Hansen, 2013. "The efficient-markets hypothesis after the crisis: a methodological analysis of the evidence," Chapters, in: Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 3, pages 55-71 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cornelia Woll, 2010. "Firm Interests in Uncertain Times: Business Lobbying in Multilateral Service Liberalization," Post-Print hal-00972803, HAL.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2010.
"Vers une autre science économique (et donc une autre institution de cette science)
[Toward another economic science (and thus toward another institution of this science)]," MPRA Paper 49119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2011. "Exploring the role of objects in the transformation of logics: a practice perspective," Working Papers hal-00633462, HAL.
- Williams, James W., 2013. "Regulatory technologies, risky subjects, and financial boundaries: Governing ‘fraud’ in the financial markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 544-558.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73d5ls976m3igpqi is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer K Gippel, 2013. "A revolution in finance?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(1), pages 125-146, April.
- Ewald Engelen, 2011. "Grasping the Spatial Paradoxes of Finance: Theoretical Lessons from the Case of Amsterdam," Chapters, in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kogut, Bruce & Macpherson, J. Muir, 2011. "The mobility of economists and the diffusion of policy ideas: The influence of economics on national policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1307-1320.
- Stewart Russell & Nils Markusson & Vivian Scott, 2012. "What will CCS demonstrations demonstrate?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 651-668, August.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-30, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gilbert Peffer & Barbara Llacay, 2007. "Higher-Order Simulations: Strategic Investment Under Model-Induced Price Patterns," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 6.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan V. Scott & Carolyn Paris, 2009. "Transactionalizing technologies versus performing contracts: from ERP to credit default swaps at AIG," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher Kobrak & Mira Wilkins, 2011. "The '2008 Crisis' in an economic history perspective: Looking at the twentieth century," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 175-192.
- Mary S. Morgan, 2008. "‘On a mission' with mutable mobiles," Economic History Working Papers 22500, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Krarup, Troels, 2016. "Economic discourse and the European integration of financial infrastructures and financial markets," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 16/2, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Christophe Schinckus, 2011. "What can econophysics contribute to financial economics?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Yefimov, Vladumir, 2011.
"Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике: Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 2 - Иная История И Современность
[Discourse analysis in economics: methodology and history of economics r," MPRA Paper 49069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grahame Thompson, 2011. "Financial Globalization? History, Conditions and Prospects," Chapters, in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan Michie (ed.), 2011. "The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14082, 10.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2015. "Truth and financial economics: A review and assessment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 186-195.
- Andriani, Pierpaolo & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Performing comparative advantage: The case of the global coffee business," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 167, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ruth Towse & Christian Handke (ed.), 2013. "Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14906, 10.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- David A. Spencer, 2013. "Integrating economics with the other human (and related) sciences: some initial considerations," Working papers wpaper01, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Koehn, Julia, 2011. "From tools to theories: The emergence of modern financial economics," Discussion Papers 16/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- John Banks & Stuart Cunningham, 2013. "Games and entertainment software," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 37, pages 416-428 Edward Elgar Publishing.