Collective beliefs for responsible investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Louche & Kyoko Sakuma, 2008.
"Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers,"
- Kyoko Sakuma & Céline Louche, 2008. "Socially responsible investment in Japan: Its mechanism and drivers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205636, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Ian W. Marsh, 2004.
"How do UK-based foreign exchange dealers think their market operates?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 289-306.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David & Marsh, Ian W, 1999. "How Do UK-Based Foreign Exchange Dealers Think Their Market Operates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Ian W. Marsh, 2000. "How Do UK-Based Foreign Exchange Dealers Think Their Market Operates?," NBER Working Papers 7524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Marsh & Menzie Chinn & Yin-Wong Cheung, 1999. "How do UK-Based Foreign Exchange Dealers Think Their Market Operates?," Working Papers wp99-21, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- David Bourghelle & H. Jemel & Céline Louche, 2011. "Changing the Dominant Convention: The Role of Emerging Initiatives in Mainstreaming ESG," Post-Print hal-00677706, HAL.
- Donaldson, Thomas & Dunfee, Thomas W., 2002. "Ties that bind in business ethics: Social contracts and why they matter," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1853-1865, September.
- Roland Gillet & Ariane Szafarz, 2004. "Marchés financiers et anticipations rationnelles," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 7-17.
- Alexander Dyck & Natalya Volchkova & Luigi Zingales, 2008.
"The Corporate Governance Role of the Media: Evidence from Russia,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(3), pages 1093-1135, June.
- Alexander Dyck & Natalya Volchkova & Luigi Zingales, 2004. "The Corporate Governance Role of the Media: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0054, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR), revised Sep 2005.
- Dyck, Alexander & Volchkova, Natalya & Zingales, Luigi, 2007. "The Corporate Governance Role of the Media: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 07-1, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Alexander Dyck & Natalya Volchkova & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "The Corporate Governance Role of the Media: Evidence from Russia," NBER Working Papers 12525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne Logsdon & Harry Buren, 2009. "Beyond the Proxy Vote: Dialogues Between Shareholder Activists and Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 353-365, April.
- Thibault Daudigeos & Bertrand Valiorgue, 2010. "Convention Theory : Is There A French School Of Organizational Institutionalism?," Working Papers hal-00512374, HAL.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999.
"What triggers market jitters?: A chronicle of the Asian crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 537-560, August.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999. "What triggers market jitters? A chronicle of the Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2094, The World Bank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1999. "What triggers market jitters: a chronicle of the Asian crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 634, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boyer, Robert & Orlean, Andre, 1992. "How Do Conventions Evolve?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 165-177, October.
- Rob Bauer & Jeroen Derwall & RogÃ©r Otten, 2007. "The Ethical Mutual Fund Performance Debate: New Evidence from Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 111-124, January.
- Palomino, Frederic & Renneboog, Luc & Zhang, Chendi, 2009.
"Information salience, investor sentiment, and stock returns: The case of British soccer betting,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 368-387, June.
- Palomino, F.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Information Salience, Investor Sentiment, and Stock Returns : The Case of British Soccer Betting," Discussion Paper 2008-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda & M. Balaguer, 2006. "Socially Responsible Investment in the Spanish financial market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 305-316, December.
- Donald MacKenzie, 2006. "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134608, January.
- Thibault Daudigeos & Bertrand Valiorgue, 2010. "Convention Theory : Is There A French School Of Organizational Institutionalism?," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00512374, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Eva Boxenbaum, 2013. "The Glocalization of Responsible Investment: Contextualization Work in France and Québec," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 707-721, July.
- Paul C. Tetlock, 2007. "Giving Content to Investor Sentiment: The Role of Media in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1139-1168, June.
- Frederick Fico & Stephen Lacy & Daniel Riffe, 2008. "A Content Analysis Guide for Media Economics Scholars," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 114-130.
- Joakim Sandberg & Carmen Juravle & Ted Hedesström & Ian Hamilton, 2009. "The Heterogeneity of Socially Responsible Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 519-533, July.
- David P. Baron, 2005. "Competing for the Public Through the News Media," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 339-376, June.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Different Markets for Different Folks: Exploring the Challenges of Mainstreaming Responsible Investment Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 41-56, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hoepner & Arleta Majoch, 2016. "Pension Funds and the Principles for Responsible Investment: Multiplying Stakeholder Salience?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1340820 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscollective beliefs; Responsible investment; media studies; mainstreaming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-09-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01183744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.