Competing for the Public Through the News Media
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Dyck & David Moss & Luigi Zingales, 2013.
"Media versus Special Interests,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 521-553.
- Dyck, Alexander & Moss, David & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Media versus Special Interests," CEPR Discussion Papers 6994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Dyck & David Moss & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Media versus Special Interests," NBER Working Papers 14360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Detomasi, 2008. "The Political Roots of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 807-819, November.
- Armando J. Garcia-Pires & Hans Jarle Kind & Lars Sørgard, 2012. "News Sources and Media Bias," CESifo Working Paper Series 3906, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:12:p:2425-2440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleix Calveras & Juan José Ganuza, 2015. "The role of public information in corporate social responsibility," Economics Working Papers 1491, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Uhr, Daniel & Ziero Uhr, Júlia & Mueller, Bernardo, 2012.
"Como as ONGs ambientais influenciam a política ambiental brasileira?,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Daniel De Abreu Pereira Uhr & Júlia Gallego Ziero & Bernardo Mueller, 2011. "Como As Ongs Ambientais Influenciam Apolítica Ambiental Brasileira?," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 044, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Y. Fassin, 2009. "Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/576, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zyglidopoulos, Stelios C. & Georgiadis, Andreas P. & Carroll, Craig E. & Siegel, Donald S., 2012. "Does media attention drive corporate social responsibility?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1622-1627.
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Bettina Grant, 2013. "Corporations and Citizenship Arenas in the Age of Social Media," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Strategic Information Transmission through the Media," MPRA Paper 5556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2008.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 240-260, Summer.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yves Fassin, 2009. "Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 503-521, December.
- Karen Moris, 2011. "La presse en tant que mécanisme de gouvernance disciplinaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 14(4), pages 21-66, December.
- Baron, David P., 2004. "Persistent Media Bias," Research Papers 1845r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan José Ganuza, 2014. "Building a reputation as a socially responsible firm," Economics Working Papers 1421, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christel Dumas & Céline Louche, 2016. "Collective beliefs for responsible investment," Post-Print hal-01183744, HAL.
- Couttenier, Mathieu & Hatte, Sophie, 2016.
"Mass media effects on non-governmental organizations,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 57-72.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Sophie Hatte, 2015. "Mass Media Effects on Non-Governmental Organizations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Karen Moris, 2010. "La presse en tant que mécanisme de gouvernance disciplinaire - Press as a disciplinary governance mechanism," Working Papers CREGO 1101003, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Sobbrio, Francesco, 2009. "Indirect Lobbying and Media Bias," MPRA Paper 18215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Sobbrio, 2014. "The political economy of news media: theory, evidence and open issues," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 13, pages 278-320 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:14:y:2005:i:2:p:339-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.