What will CCS demonstrations demonstrate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "Globalizing carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1185-1197, July.
- Rai, Varun & Victor, David G. & Thurber, Mark C., 2010. "Carbon capture and storage at scale: Lessons from the growth of analogous energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4089-4098, August.
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4317-4322, December.
- Donald MacKenzie, 2006. "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134608, January.
- Huijts, Nicole M.A. & Midden, Cees J.H. & Meijnders, Anneloes L., 2007. "Social acceptance of carbon dioxide storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2780-2789, May.
- Graham Spinardi, 2008. "Ballistic missile defence and the politics of testing: the case of the US ground-based midcourse defence," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(10), pages 703-715, December.
- Markusson, Nils & Haszeldine, Stuart, 2010. "'Capture ready' regulation of fossil fuel power plants - Betting the UK's carbon emissions on promises of future technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6695-6702, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan-Cui Liu & Qi Li & Jiu-Tian Zhang & Dong Cao, 2016. "Toward a framework of environmental risk management for CO2 geological storage in china: gaps and suggestions for future regulations," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 191-207.
- Lan-Cui Liu & Qi Li & Jiu-Tian Zhang & Dong Cao, 2016. "Toward a framework of environmental risk management for CO 2 geological storage in china: gaps and suggestions for future regulations," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 191-207.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon capture and storage; Technology demonstration; Science and technology studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:17:y:2012:i:6:p:651-668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .