Investigating Ties between Energy Policy and Social Equity Research: A Citation Network Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Matson, R.J. & Carasso, M., 1999. "Sustainability, energy technologies, and ethics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1200-1203.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- Lipp, Judith, 2007. "Lessons for effective renewable electricity policy from Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5481-5495, November.
- Ma, Chunbo, 2010. "Who bears the environmental burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1869-1876, July.
- McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm, 2006. "Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1236-1250, July.
- Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Resolving society's energy trilemma through the Energy Justice Metric," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 168-176.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1129-1146, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and ARIMA Modelling: A case study of Turkey," MPRA Paper 19099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "Globalizing carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1185-1197, July.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2009. "CO2 emissions, energy usage, and output in Central America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3282-3286, August.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Mukherjee, Ishani, 2011. "Conceptualizing and measuring energy security: A synthesized approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5343-5355.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 2011. "Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7896-7906.
- Robin Haunschild & Lutz Bornmann & Werner Marx, 2016. "Climate Change Research in View of Bibliometrics," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Peter Newell, 2008. "Civil Society, Corporate Accountability and the Politics of Climate Change," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 8(3), pages 122-153, August.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2006. "Beyond the learning curve: factors influencing cost reductions in photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3218-3232, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lekavičius, V. & Bobinaitė, V. & Galinis, A. & Pažėraitė, A., 2020. "Distributional impacts of investment subsidies for residential energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun & Gonela, Vinay & Awudu, Iddrisu, 2013. "Electricity generation from renewables in the United States: Resource potential, current usage, technical status, challenges, strategies, policies, and future directions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 454-472.
- Jenner, Steffen & Groba, Felix & Indvik, Joe, 2013.
"Assessing the strength and effectiveness of renewable electricity feed-in tariffs in European Union countries,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 385-401.
- Felix Groba & Joe Indvik & Steffen Jenner, 2011. "Assessing the Strength and Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Feed-in Tariffs in European Union Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1176, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erahman, Qodri Febrilian & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Sudibandriyo, Mahmud & Hidayatno, Akhmad, 2016. "An assessment of Indonesia's energy security index and comparison with seventy countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 364-376.
- Youhyun Lee & Inseok Seo, 2019. "Sustainability of a Policy Instrument: Rethinking the Renewable Portfolio Standard in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-19, May.
- Evgeny Lisin & Wadim Strielkowski & Veronika Chernova & Alena Fomina, 2018. "Assessment of the Territorial Energy Security in the Context of Energy Systems Integration," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-14, November.
- Kamonphorn Kanchana & Hironobu Unesaki, 2015. "Assessing Energy Security Using Indicator-Based Analysis: The Case of ASEAN Member Countries," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-47, December.
- Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen, 2013. "Energy security and improvements in the function of diversity indices—Taiwan energy supply structure case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 9-20.
- Hughes, Larry & Ranjan, Ashish, 2013. "Event-related stresses in energy systems and their effects on energy security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 413-421.
- Simon Shackley & Michael Thompson, 2012. "Lost in the mix: will the technologies of carbon dioxide capture and storage provide us with a breathing space as we strive to make the transition from fossil fuels to renewables?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Li, Jinchao & Wang, Lina & Lin, Xiaoshan & Qu, Shen, 2020. "Analysis of China’s energy security evaluation system: Based on the energy security data from 30 provinces from 2010 to 2016," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Karatayev, Marat & Hall, Stephen & Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Clarke, Michèle L., 2016. "Renewable energy technology uptake in Kazakhstan: Policy drivers and barriers in a transitional economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 120-136.
- Gireesh Shrimali & Steffen Jenner & Felix Groba & Gabriel Chan & Joe Indvik, 2012. "Have State Renewable Portfolio Standards Really Worked?: Synthesizing Past Policy Assessments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1258, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Egli, Florian & Steffen, Bjarne & Schmidt, Tobias S., 2019. "How do policies mobilize private finance for renewable energy?—A systematic review with an investor perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 1249-1268.
- Solangi, K.H. & Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Fayaz, H., 2011. "A review on global solar energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2149-2163, May.
- Shoki Kosai & Chia Kwang Tan & Eiji Yamasue, 2018. "Evaluating Power Reliability Dedicated for Sudden Disruptions: Its Application to Determine Capacity on the Basis of Energy Security," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Laldjebaev, Murodbek & Morreale, Stephen J. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kassam, Karim-Aly S., 2018. "Rethinking energy security and services in practice: National vulnerability and three energy pathways in Tajikistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 39-50.
- Gungah, Aarti & Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Dioha, Michael O., 2019. "Improving Nigeria's renewable energy policy design: A case study approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 89-100.
- O Rourke, Fergal & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Tidal energy update 2009," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 398-409, February.
- Friebe, Christian A. & von Flotow, Paschen & Täube, Florian A., 2014.
"Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets – the role of public policy for wind energy,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 217-226.
- Christian A. Friebe & Paschen von Flotow & Florian Taübe, 2014. "Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets: The role of public policy for wind energy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206763, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy policy; social equity; bibliometric analysis; citations; networks;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:8:y:2019:i:5:p:135-:d:227394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.