Global learning on carbon capture and storage: A call for strong international cooperation on CCS demonstration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shackley, Simon & Verma, Preeti, 2008. "Tackling CO2 reduction in India through use of CO2 capture and storage (CCS): Prospects and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3554-3561, September.
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Preparing for global rollout: A `developed country first' demonstration programme for rapid CCS deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 501-507, February.
- de Coninck, Heleen, 2008. "Trojan horse or horn of plenty? Reflections on allowing CCS in the CDM," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 929-936, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Charlie, 2012. "Up-scaling, formative phases, and learning in the historical diffusion of energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-94.
- Kern, Florian & Gaede, James & Meadowcroft, James & Watson, Jim, 2016. "The political economy of carbon capture and storage: An analysis of two demonstration projects," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 250-260.
- Audrey Laude & Christian Jonen, 2011. "Biomass and CCS: The influence of the learning effect," Working Papers halshs-00829779, HAL.
- Christian JONEN & Audrey LAUDE, 2011. "Biomasse and CCS: The Influence of the Learning Effect," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 273, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1349-1362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:877-:d:137031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Li & Dongjie, Zhang & Linwei, Ma & West, Logan & Weidou, Ni, 2011. "The necessity of and policy suggestions for implementing a limited number of large scale, fully integrated CCS demonstrations in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5347-5355, September.
- Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Amorino, Carlo, 2013. "Combustion vs. gasification for a demonstration CCS (carbon capture and storage) project in Italy: A techno-economic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 160-169.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2014.
"Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, And Global Learning,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-16.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2013. "Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, and Global Learning," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-87, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2013. "Unilateral emissions mitigation, spillovers, and global learning," Working Papers 2013_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Višković, Alfredo & Franki, Vladimir & Valentić, Vladimir, 2014. "CCS (carbon capture and storage) investment possibility in South East Europe: A case study for Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 325-337.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Noothout, Paul M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Turkenburg, Wim C., 2010. "Evaluating the development of carbon capture and storage technologies in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 971-986, April.
- Lee, Zhi Hua & Lee, Keat Teong & Bhatia, Subhash & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2012. "Post-combustion carbon dioxide capture: Evolution towards utilization of nanomaterials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2599-2609.
- Bowen, Frances, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2256-2264, May.
- Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Amorino, Carlo, 2012. "Techno-economic comparison between different technologies for a CCS power generation plant integrated with a sub-bituminous coal mine in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 32-39.
- Laude, Audrey & Jonen, Christian, 2013. "Biomass and CCS: The influence of technical change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 916-924.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2806-2811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tola, Vittorio & Pettinau, Alberto, 2014. "Power generation plants with carbon capture and storage: A techno-economic comparison between coal combustion and gasification technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1461-1474.
More about this item
KeywordsCCS Climate policy International cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:6:p:2161-2165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.