Reflexivity and Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2003. "Professionals Play Minimax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 395-415.
- Donald MacKenzie, 2006. "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134608.
- George Soros, 2013. "Fallibility, reflexivity, and the human uncertainty principle," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 309-329, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- A. Mantovi & G. Tagliavini, 2017. "Liquidity cognition and limits of arbitrage," Economics Department Working Papers 2017-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Citera, Emanuele & Sau, Lino, 2019. "Complexity, Conventions and Instability: the role of monetary policy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201924, University of Turin.
- Gareth Douglas Powells, 2009. "Complexity, Entanglement, and Overflow in the New Carbon Economy: The Case of the UK's Energy Efficiency Commitment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(10), pages 2342-2356, October.
- Oscar Volij & Casilda Lasso de la Vega, 2016. "The Value Of A Draw In Quasi-Binary Matches," Working Papers 1601, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Lackner, Mario & Sonnabend, Hendrik, 2021.
"Coping with advantageous inequity—Field evidence from professional penalty kicking,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Mario Lackner & Hendrik Sonnabend, 2017. "Coping with advantageous inequity - Field evidence from professional penalty kicking," Economics working papers 2017-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mügge, Daniel, 2010. "Amartya Sen's "The idea of justice" and financial regulation," economic sociology. perspectives and conversations, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 12(1), pages 10-17.
- Gary S. Becker & Yona Rubinstein, 2011. "Fear and the Response to Terrorism: An Economic Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1079, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthew Zook & Michael H Grote, 2017. "The microgeographies of global finance: High-frequency trading and the construction of information inequality," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 49(1), pages 121-140, January.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Lenz, Marc V. & Sutter, Matthias, 2010.
"Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment: Comment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4846, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin G. Kocher & Marc V. Lenz & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment: Comment," NCER Working Paper Series 55, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Lenz, Marc V. & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment: Comment," Discussion Papers in Economics 11445, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martin G. Kocher & Marc V. Lenz & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment: Comment," Working Papers 2010-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Kocker, Martin G. & Lenz, Marc V. & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment: Comment," Working Papers in Economics 439, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Davis, 2020. "Belief reversals as phase transitions and economic fragility: a complexity theory of financial cycles with reflexive agents," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 67-84, May.
- Luis Suarez‐Villa, 2009. "The Dismal Science: How Thinking Like an Economist Undermines Community – By Stephen A. Marglin," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 533-541, September.
- Gordon L Clark & Ashby H B Monk, 2013. "Financial Institutions, Information, and Investing-At-A-Distance," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(6), pages 1318-1336, June.
- Leonard Goke & Jens Weibezahn & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2021. "Fictional expectations in energy scenarios and implications for bottom-up planning models," Papers 2112.04821, arXiv.org.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes, 2015. "The Trade-off Unemployment Rate/External Deficit: Assessing the Economic Adjustment Program of the Troika (European Commission, ECB and IMF) for Portugal using an Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Loconto, Allison & Rajão, Raoni, 2020. "Governing by models: Exploring the technopolitics of the (in)visilibities of land," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Peter Miller, 2008. "Calculating Economic Life," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 51-64, March.
- Aleksandra Kuzior & Aleksy Kwilinski & Ihor Hroznyi, 2021. "The Factorial-Reflexive Approach to Diagnosing the Executors’ and Contractors’ Attitude to Achieving the Objectives by Energy Supplying Companies," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-16, April.
- Seddon, Jonathan J.J.M. & Currie, Wendy L., 2017. "A model for unpacking big data analytics in high-frequency trading," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 300-307.
- Benjamin J. Dyson, 2019. "Behavioural Isomorphism, Cognitive Economy and Recursive Thought in Non-Transitive Game Strategy," Games, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-14, August.
- GermÃ¡n Coloma, 2007. "Penalty Kicks in Soccer," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 8(5), pages 530-545, October.
More about this item
Keywordsreflexivity; equilibria; informational cascades;
All these keywords.
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2013-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.