Citations for "Risk and the distribution of human capital"
by Checchi, Daniele & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia
- Toshiki Tamai, 2009. "Inequality, unemployment, and endogenous growth in a political economy with a minimum wage," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 217-232, July.
- Nil Demet GUNGOR, 2010. "Education, Human Capital Inequality And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Saccone Donatella, 2011. "Potenze economiche emergenti: Cina e India a confronto.Istruzione e diseguaglianze," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201113, University of Turin.
- KONYA, Laszlo & MOURATIDIS, Chris, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Relationship Between Income Inequality And Growth Volatility In 70 Countries For 1960-2002," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Calderon, Cesar & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2009.
"Zooming in : from aggregate volatility to income distribution,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4895, The World Bank.
- César Calderón and Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2007. "Zooming in: From Aggregate Volatility to Income Distribution," Business School Working Papers 2007-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R W Temple, 2005.
"The Geography of Output Volatility,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2005-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2005. "The Geography of Output Volatility," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2005-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2010.
"Fiscal policy, composition of intergenerational transfers, and income distribution,"
CAMA Working Papers
2010-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier, 2012. "Fiscal policy, composition of intergenerational transfers, and income distribution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 62-84.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2009. "Fiscal policy, composition of intergenerational transfers, and income distribution," Working Papers 387, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005.
"Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005. "Growth and Inequality: A Demographic Explanation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 75, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- László Kónya & Chris Mouratidis, 2005.
"Income Inequality and Growth Volatility,"
2005.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Costas Aariadis & John Stachurski, 2004.
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
913, The University of Melbourne.
- Saccone Donatella, 2008. "Educational Inequality and Educational Poverty. the Chinese Case in the Period 1975-2004," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200808, University of Turin.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2011. "Wealth distribution and output fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2478-2509.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2010.
"Natural Disasters and Human Capital Accumulation,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(2), pages 280-302, July.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2015.
"The effect of growth volatility on income inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 212-222.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working papers 2012-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working Papers 1203, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2010. "Income distribution, economic growth and European integration," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 277-292, September.