Inequality, unemployment, and endogenous growth in a political economy with a minimum wage
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993.
"Income Distribution and Macroeconomics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendel, Igal & Shapiro, Joel & Willen, Paul, 2005.
"Educational opportunity and income inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 841-870, June.
- Igal Hendel & Joel Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2004. "Educational opportunity and income inequality," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Willen & Igal Hendel & Joel Shapiro, 2004. "Educational Opportunity and Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 10879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igal Hendel & Joel Shapiro & Paul Willen, 2003. "Educational Opportunity and Income Inequality," Working Papers 89, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas, 2006. "Minimum wages, inequality and unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 170-176, August.
- Cahuc, P. & Michel, P., 1992.
"Minimum Wage, Unemployment and Growth,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
92.35, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Li, Hongyi & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998.
"Income Inequality Is Not Harmful for Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 318-34, October.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Income Inequality Is Not Harmful for Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEMA Working Papers 74, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Brown, Charles, 1988. "Minimum Wage Laws: Are They Overrated?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 133-45, Summer.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Checchi, Daniele & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 2004. "Risk and the distribution of human capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Creedy, John, 1977. "Pareto and the Distribution of Income," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 405-11, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Easterly, William, 2001.
"The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-35, December.
- Easterly, William, 2000. "the middle class consensus and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2346, The World Bank.
- Dahan, Momi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998.
"Demographic Transition, Income Distribution, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-52, March.
- Dahan, M & Tsiddon, D, 1996. "Demographic Transition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Papers 42-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1998. "New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 259-287.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:97:y:2009:i:3:p:217-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.