Citations for "Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care, and Living Arrangements of the Elderly"
by Hoerger, Thomas J. & Picone, Gabriel & Sloan, Frank
- Jie Pan & Gary Wagner, 2011. "The Effect of State Tax Preferences on the Living Arrangements of Elderly Individuals," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 193-210, May.
- Haizhen Mou & Stanley L. Winer, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence when both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home-Care for the Elderly," CESifo Working Paper Series 3731, CESifo Group Munich.
- David C. Grabowski & Jonathan Gruber, 2005. "Moral Hazard in Nursing Home Use," NBER Working Papers 11723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Nadia Greenhalgh-Stanley, 2008. "Public Long-Term Care Insurance and the Housing and Living Arrangements of the Elderly: Evidence from Medicare Home Health Benefits," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-15, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2008.
- Tarja Viitanen, 2007.
"Informal And Formal Care In Europe,"
2007010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Steven Stern & Bridget Hiedemann, 1999.
"Strategic Play Among Family Members When Making Long-Term Care Decisions,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
321, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Hiedemann, Bridget & Stern, Steven, 1999. "Strategic play among family members when making long-term care decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-57, September.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia, 2010. "Home health care and the housing and living arrangements of the elderly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 226-238, March.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012.
"Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents,"
201201, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012. "Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents," Discussion Papers 2012-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿De qué manera la seguridad social y el ingreso repercuten en los arreglos de vida de los ancianos? Elementos de juicio de las reformas de México y Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4232, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lippi Bruni Matteo & Ugolini Cristina, 2006. "Assistenza a domicilio e assistenza residenziale: politiche di intervento e analisi empirica," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 241-268.
- Miki Kohara & Fumio Ohtake, 2006. "Altruism and the Care of Elderly Parents: Evidence from Japanese Families," ISER Discussion Paper 0670, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Davin, Bérengère & Paraponaris, Alain & Verger, Pierre, 2009. "Socioeconomic determinants of the need for personal assistance reported by community-dwelling elderly: Empirical evidence from a French national health survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 138-146, January.
- Midori Wakabayashi & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006.
"Is the Eldest Son Different? The Residential Choice of Siblings in Japan,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0674, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Wakabayashi, Midori & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2009. "Is the eldest son different? The residential choice of siblings in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Midori Wakabayashi & Charles Y. Horioka, 2006. "Is the Eldest Son Different? The Residential Choice of Siblings in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter C. Coyte & Mark Stabile, 2001.
"Household Responses to Public Home Care Programs,"
NBER Working Papers
8523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lara Gardner & Donna Gilleskie, 2006. "The Effects of State Medicaid Policies on the Dynamic Savings Patterns of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 12208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00564862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Cameron & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2008. "Do coresidency and financial transfers from the children reduce the need for elderly parents to works in developing countries?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1007-1033, October.
- Alain Paraponaris & Bérengère Davin & Pierre Verger, 2012. "Formal and informal care for disabled elderly living in the community: an appraisal of French care composition and costs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 327-336, June.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2013. "Informal Care and intergenerational transfers in European Countries," Working Papers 2013-25, FEDEA.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grabowski, David C. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2007. "Moral hazard in nursing home use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 560-577, May.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 1999.
"Aging and the Growth of Long-Term Care,"
9909, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Orsini, Chiara, 2010. "Changing the way the elderly live: Evidence from the home health care market in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 142-152, February.
- Mellor, Jennifer M., 2001. "Long-term care and nursing home coverage: are adult children substitutes for insurance policies?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 527-547, July.
- Shiko Maruyama & Meliyanni Johar, 2013. "Do Siblings Free-Ride in "Being There" for Parents?," Discussion Papers 2013-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Chou, Shin-Yi, 2002. "Asymmetric information, ownership and quality of care: an empirical analysis of nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 293-311, March.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Long-Term Care, Altruism and Socialization," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622385, HAL.
- Laurent GOBILLON & François-Charles WOLFF, 2009.
"Housing and Location Choices of Retiring Households : Evidence from France,"
2009-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Housing and locations choices of retiring households : Evidence from France," Working Papers 162, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000.
NBER Working Papers
7829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "How Do Social Security and Income Affect the Living Arrangements of the Elderly? Evidence from Reforms in Mexico and Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4231, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2014. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," TEPP Working Paper 2014-06, TEPP.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012.
"The economics of long-term care: a survey,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2012030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Judite Goncalves & France Weaver, 2014. "Home care, hospitalizations, and doctor visits," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14095, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Cameron, L. & Cobb-Clark, D., 2001. "Old-Age Support in Developing Countries: Labor Supply, Ingenerational Transfers and Living Arrangements," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 773, The University of Melbourne.
- Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Nogues, H. & Valdmanis, V., 2006. "Assessing French nursing home efficiency: An indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 70-91, March.