Client demands and the allocation of home care in the Netherlands. A multinomial logit model of client types, care needs and referrals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunt-McCool, Janet & Kiker, B F & Ng, Ying Chu, 1994. "Estimates of the Demand for Medical Care under Different Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 201-218, April-Jun.
- Hoerger, Thomas J & Picone, Gabriel A & Sloan, Frank A, 1996.
"Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care and Living Arrangements of the Elderly,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 428-440, August.
- Hoerger, Thomas J. & Picone, Gabriel & Sloan, Frank, 1995. "Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care, and Living Arrangements of the Elderly," Working Papers 95-22, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien & Domenighetti, Gianfranco & Brigitte Bisig, 1998.
"An econometric model of health care utilization and health insurance in Switzerland,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 513-522, May.
- Alberto HOLLY & Lucien GARDIOL & Gianfranco DOMENIGHETTI & Brigitte BISIG, 1998. "An Econometric Model of Health Care Utilization and Health Insurance in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9803, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Getzen, Thomas E., 2000. "Health care is an individual necessity and a national luxury: applying multilevel decision models to the analysis of health care expenditures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
- Partha Deb & Ann M. Holmes, 1998. "Substitution of physicians and other providers in outpatient mental health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 347-361.
- Propper, Carol, 2000. "The demand for private health care in the UK," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 855-876, November.
- van der Linden, Barbara A. & Spreeuwenberg, Cor & Schrijvers, Augustinus J. P., 2001. "Integration of care in The Netherlands: the development of transmural care since 1994," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 111-120, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Blok, C. & Luijkx, K.G. & Meijboom, B.R. & Schols, J.M.G.A., 2010. "Improving long-term care provision : Towards demand-based care by means of modularity," Other publications TiSEM bc862890-b8ed-4942-b776-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gustavo Mery & Walter P. Wodchis & Audrey Laporte, 2016.
"The determinants of the propensity to receive publicly funded home care services for the elderly in Canada: a panel two-stage residual inclusion approach,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Gustavo Mery & Walter Wodchis & Audrey Laporte, 2015. "The determinants of the propensity to receive publicly funded home care services for the elderly in Canada: a panel two-stage residual inclusion approach," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- de Blok, Carolien & Meijboom, Bert & Luijkx, Katrien & Schols, Jos, 2013. "The human dimension of modular care provision: Opportunities for personalization and customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 16-26.
- Plaisier, Inger & Verbeek-Oudijk, Debbie & de Klerk, Mirjam, 2017. "Developments in home-care use. Policy and changing community-based care use by independent community-dwelling adults in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 82-89.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:2:p:140-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Mery & Walter Wodchis & Audrey Laporte, 2014. "The Determinants of the Propensity to Receive Publicly Funded Home Care Services for the Elderly in Canada," Working Papers 140013, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:64:y:2003:i:2:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.