Towards integrated care for chronic conditions: Dutch policy developments to overcome the (financial) barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Beck, Konstantin & Van de Voorde, Carine & Wasem, Jurgen & Zmora, Irit, 2007. "Risk adjustment and risk selection in Europe: 6 years later," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 162-179, October.
- Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven & Frederik T. Schut, 2009. "Managed competition in the Netherlands: still work-in-progress," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 253-255.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Arno Meijer & Victoria Shestalova, 2008. "Vertical relationships between health insurers and healthcare providers," CPB Document 167, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- J. Oostenbrink & F. Rutten, 2006. "Cost assessment and price setting of inpatient care in the Netherlands. The DBC case-mix system," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 287-294, August.
- van der Linden, Barbara A. & Spreeuwenberg, Cor & Schrijvers, Augustinus J. P., 2001. "Integration of care in The Netherlands: the development of transmural care since 1994," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 111-120, February.
- Frederik T. Schut & Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven, 2005. "Rationing and competition in the Dutch health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 59-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:1:p:12-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulus, Dominique & Van den Heede, Koen & Gerkens, Sophie & Desomer, Anja & Mertens, Raf, 2013. "Development of a national position paper for chronic care: Example of Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 105-109.
- Tsiachristas, Apostolos & Dikkers, Carolien & Boland, Melinde R.S. & Rutten-van Mölken, Maureen P.M.H., 2013. "Exploring payment schemes used to promote integrated chronic care in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 296-304.
- Tsiachristas, Apostolos & Dikkers, Carolien & Boland, Melinde R.S. & Rutten-van Mölken, Maureen P.M.H., 2016. "Impact of financial agreements in European chronic care on health care expenditure growth," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 420-430.
More about this item
KeywordsChronic diseases Integrated care Disease management programs Integrated payment The Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:101:y:2011:i:2:p:122-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.