Payment by results in mental health: A review of the international literature and an economic assessment of the approach in the English NHS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDAID, DAVID, 2008. "Mental health reform: Europe at the cross-roads," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 219-228, July.
- Street, Andrew & Maynard, Alan, 2007. "Payment by results: qualified ambition?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 445-448, October.
- Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven & Frederik T. Schut, 2009. "Managed competition in the Netherlands: still work-in-progress," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 253-255.
- Marisa Miraldo & Maria Goddard & Peter C Smith, 2006. "The incentive effects of payment by results," Working Papers 019cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Douven, Rudy & Remmerswaal, Minke & Mosca, Ilaria, 2015. "Unintended effects of reimbursement schedules in mental health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 139-150.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0915-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Haas & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyoegg & Rico Schlösser & Burghard Klapp & Gerhard Danzer, 2013. "The Trade-off Between Costs and Quality of Care in the Treatment of Psychosomatic Patients with Somatoform Pain Disorder," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 359-368, August.
- Rudy Douven & Minke Remmerswaal & Ilaria Mosca, 2014. "Unintended effects of reimbursement schedules in mental health care," CPB Discussion Paper 292, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-10-03 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:50cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.