Payment by results in mental health: A review of the international literature and an economic assessment of the approach in the English NHS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Street, Andrew & Maynard, Alan, 2007. "Payment by results: qualified ambition?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 445-448, October.
- Marisa Miraldo & Maria Goddard & Peter C Smith, 2006. "The incentive effects of payment by results," Working Papers 019cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- McDAID, DAVID, 2008. "Mental health reform: Europe at the cross-roads," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 219-228, July.
- Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven & Frederik T. Schut, 2009. "Managed competition in the Netherlands: still work-in-progress," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 253-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Haas & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyoegg & Rico Schlösser & Burghard Klapp & Gerhard Danzer, 2013. "The Trade-off Between Costs and Quality of Care in the Treatment of Psychosomatic Patients with Somatoform Pain Disorder," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 359-368, August.
- Rudy Douven & Minke Remmerswaal & Ilaria Mosca (Ecorys), 2014. "Unintended effects of reimbursement schedules in mental health care," CPB Discussion Paper 292, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Douven, Rudy & Remmerswaal, Minke & Mosca, Ilaria, 2015. "Unintended effects of reimbursement schedules in mental health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 139-150.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-10-03 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:50cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .