Report NEP-HEA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Pedro Pita Barros, 2009. "Economies of scale and scope in the provision of diagnostic techniques and therapeutic services in Portuguese hospitals," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Prashant Yadav, 2009. "Countering Drug Resistance in the Developing World: An Assessment of Incentives across the Value Chain and Recommendations for Policy Interventions," Working Papers 183, Center for Global Development.
- Layte, Richard & Clyne, Barbara, 2009. "Did the Celtic Tiger Decrease Socio-Economic Differentials in Perinatal Mortality in Ireland?," Papers WP312, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Qingyue Meng & Stephen Jan & Ying Bian & Qiang Sun & Jingbo Yu, 2009. "Dual Practice by Public Health Providers in Shandong and Sichuan Provinces, China," Working Papers id:2225, eSocialSciences.
- Lalitha N, 2009. "Doha Declaration and Compulsory License for Access to Medicines," Working Papers id:2216, eSocialSciences.
- Dileep V Mavalankar & Tapasvi I Puwar & Parvathy Sankara Raman, 2009. "Situational Analysis of Reporting and Recording of Maternal Deaths in Gandhinagar District, Gujarat State," Working Papers id:2222, eSocialSciences.
- Christoph M. Rheinberger, 2009. "Paying for Safety: Preferences for Mortality Risk Reductions on Alpine Roads," Working Papers 2009.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani, 2009. "The Value of Reducing Cancer Risks at Contaminated Sites: Are More Heavily Exposed People Willing to Pay More?," Working Papers 2009.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Richard M. Martin, 2009. "Fertility Decline and the Heights of Children in Britain, 1886-1938," CEPR Discussion Papers 613, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Fidel Gonzalez, 2009. "The Role Of Uncertainty On U.S. Obesity: An Application Of Control Theory," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-506, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Anne Mason & Maria Goddard, 2009. "Payment by results in mental health: A review of the international literature and an economic assessment of the approach in the English NHS," Working Papers 050cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Timmermann, Martina & Kruesmann, Monika, 2009. "Partnerships for Women's Health - Striving for Best Practice within the UN Global Compact / United Nations University Research Brief 1/2009 (www.unu.edu)," MPRA Paper 17569, University Library of Munich, Germany.