Doha Declaration and Compulsory License for Access to Medicines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Pearce, David, 1996. "Economic valuation and health damage from air pollution in the developing world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 627-630, July.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Rosen, Sydney, 2002. "Understanding household demand for indoor air pollution control in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 571-584, August.
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 111-132, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordscompulsory licensing; CL; HIV AIDS; developed; developing countries; case studies; medicines; doha; declaration; Indian companies; drugs; patients; India; Anti-cancer drugs; prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .