Costs and prices for inpatient care in England: Mirror twins or distant cousins?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marisa Miraldo & Maria Goddard & Peter C Smith, 2006. "The incentive effects of payment by results," Working Papers 019cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- John Appleby & Renu Jobanputra, 2004. "Payment by Results," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 11(4), pages 195-200, December.
- Dusheiko, Mark & Gravelle, Hugh & Jacobs, Rowena & Smith, Peter, 2006. "The effect of financial incentives on gatekeeping doctors: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 449-478, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Vogl, 2012. "Assessing DRG cost accounting with respect to resource allocation and tariff calculation: the case of Germany," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Oliver Tiemann, 2008. "Variations in hospitalisation costs for acute myocardial infarction - a comparison across Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 33-45.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- Andrew Street & Kirsi Vitikainen & Afsaneh Bjorvatn & Anne Hvenegaard, 2007. "Introducing activity-based financing: a review of experience in Australia, Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 030cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2014. "Hospital financing: Calculating inpatient capital costs in Germany with a comparative view on operating costs and the English costing scheme," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 141-151.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Lucia Cassettari & Marco Mosca & Roberto Mosca & Fabio Rolando & Mauro Costa & Valerio Pisaturo, 2016. "IVF cycle cost estimation using Activity Based Costing and Monte Carlo simulation," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 20-30, March.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2013. "The impact of Japanese hospital financing reform on hospital efficiency: A difference-in-difference approach," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 337-362, September.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital charges; Hospital costs; Hospital information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:233-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.