Activity-based funding for National Health Service hospitals in England: managers’ experience and expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Bibbee & Flavio Padrini, 2006. "Balancing Health Care Quality and Cost Containment: The Case of Norway," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 481, OECD Publishing.
- Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Stephen Martin & Peter C. Smith, 2007. "The effects of expanding patient choice of provider on waiting times: evidence from a policy experiment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 113-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baxter, Pamela E. & Hewko, Sarah J. & Pfaff, Kathryn A. & Cleghorn, Laura & Cunningham, Barbara J. & Elston, Dawn & Cummings, Greta G., 2015. "Leaders’ experiences and perceptions implementing activity-based funding and pay-for-performance hospital funding models: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1096-1110.
More about this item
KeywordsFunding; Hospitals; Impact; Policy; I11; I18;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:2:p:197-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .