How Fair? Competition between Independent and NHS Providers to Supply Non-Emergency Hospital Care to NHS Patients in England
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ohe:monogr:000487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Propper Carol & Sutton Matt & Whitnall Carolyn & Windmeijer Frank, 2008.
"Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting Times in England for Hospital Care?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Carol Propper & Matt Sutton & Carolyn Whitnall & Frank Windmeijer, 2007. "Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting times in England for Hospital Care?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/179, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dranove, David & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 2000. "The industrial organization of health care markets," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1093-1139 Elsevier.
- Dawson, D. & Mountford, L., 2008. "Health Care Services and the Single European Market," Briefings 000240, Office of Health Economics.
- Oster, Sharon M., 1999. "Modern Competitive Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780195119411.
- Richard Cookson & Diane Dawson, 2006. "Hospital Competition and Patient Choice in Publicly Funded Health Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pérotin, Virginie & Zamora, Bernarda & Reeves, Rachel & Bartlett, Will & Allen, Pauline, 2013. "Does hospital ownership affect patient experience? An investigation into public–private sector differences in England," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 633-646.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:briefg:000230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.