Development of a national position paper for chronic care: Example of Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halliday, Timothy J. & He, Hui & Zhang, Hao, 2009.
"Health Investment over the Life-Cycle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hui He & Hao Zhang & Tim Halliday, 2010. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," 2010 Meeting Papers 1179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2009. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 200910, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2012. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- ., 2012. "The international politics of disillusionment," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Desire and Power in Global Politics, chapter 7, pages 129-146 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2012. "International reforms," Chapters,in: The Age of Austerity, chapter 5, pages 106-135 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2012. "Money as a supranational public good," Chapters,in: The New Global Political Economy, chapter 5, pages 133-177 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- He, Dong, 2012. "Renminbi Internationalisation: A Primer," MPRA Paper 40672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ., 2012. "The aftermath of the National Industrial Recovery Act," Chapters,in: Markets, Planning and the Moral Economy, chapter 11, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Eurodollar banking and currency internationalisation," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Tsiachristas, Apostolos & Hipple-Walters, Bethany & Lemmens, Karin M.M. & Nieboer, Anna P. & Rutten-van Mölken, Maureen P.M.H., 2011. "Towards integrated care for chronic conditions: Dutch policy developments to overcome the (financial) barriers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 122-132, July.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Measuring International Trade Costs," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 740-756, June.
- Unido, 2012. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2012," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14552, April.
- ., 2012. "Specialization and coordination," Chapters,in: Managing Transaction Costs in the Era of Globalization, chapter 2, pages 12-20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- H.-M. Füssel & Stéphane Hallegatte & M. Reder, 2012. "International Adaptation Funding," Post-Print hal-00801907, HAL.
- García-Goñi, Manuel & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Nuño-Solinís, Roberto & Paolucci, Francesco, 2012. "Pathways towards chronic care-focused healthcare systems: Evidence from Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 236-245.
More about this item
KeywordsChronic disease; Health care reform; Organisation and administration; Long-term care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:111:y:2013:i:2:p:105-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.