Measuring International Trade Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "The role of the chinese dollar peg for macroeconomic stability in China and the world economy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 13-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"The Return to Soft Dollar Pegging in East Asia: Mitigating Conflicted Virtue,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 169-201, July.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "The Return to Soft Dollar Pegging in East Asia. Mitigating Conflicted Virtue," International Finance 0406007, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 2004.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003.
"Synchronised Business Cycles in East Asia and Fluctuations in the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1067-1088, August.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "Synchronized Business Cycles in East Asia and Fluctuations in the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 022003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2006. "China's Exchange Rate and International Adjustment in Wages, Prices and Interest Rates: Japan Déjà Vu?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 276-303, June.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "The Case for Stabilizing China's Exchange Rate: Setting the Stage for Fiscal Expansion," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 1-32.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Freitag, Stephan, 2010. "Reverse causality in global current accounts," Working Paper Series 1208, European Central Bank.
- Gunther Schnabl & Paul De Grauwe, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession - EMU Entry Scenarios for the New Member States," International Finance 0403008, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2010. "If you try, you’ll get by: Chinese private firms’ efficiency gains from overcoming financial constraints," Working Paper Series 2010-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Zhang, Jing, 2014.
"Ricardian productivity differences and the gains from trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 45-65.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Ricardian Productivity Differences and the Gains from Trade," Working Papers 633, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Ricardian Productivity Differences and the Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 19641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulus, Dominique & Van den Heede, Koen & Gerkens, Sophie & Desomer, Anja & Mertens, Raf, 2013. "Development of a national position paper for chronic care: Example of Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 105-109.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2016.
"Labor market polarization and international macroeconomic dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-16.
- Federico Mandelman, 2013. "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics," 2013 Meeting Papers 291, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2013. "Labor market polarization and international macroeconomic dynamics," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Kulik, Sergey & Spartak, Andrey & Yurgens, Igor, 2014. "Two Integration Projects in Europe: Dead End of Struggle," MPRA Paper 61636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O’Reilly, Colin, 2015. "Household Recovery from Internal Displacement in Northern Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 203-215.
- Bianka Dettmer & Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper, 2013. "Check-in, departure and arrival times: Air cargo in Southern Africa?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Randers, Jorgen, 2012. "Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-55.
- Junker, Franziska & Wolf, Verena & Marquardt, Sandra & Ledebur, Oliver, 2015. "Changes to EU Biofuel Policy- Turmoil on Feedstock Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211819, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:138-152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:6:p:740-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.