Measuring International Trade Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Kulik, Sergey & Spartak, Andrey & Yurgens, Igor, 2014. "Two Integration Projects in Europe: Dead End of Struggle," MPRA Paper 61636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianka Dettmer & Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper, 2013. "Check-in, departure and arrival times: Air cargo in Southern Africa?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Zhang, Jing, 2014.
"Ricardian productivity differences and the gains from trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 45-65.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Ricardian Productivity Differences and the Gains from Trade," Working Papers 633, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Ricardian Productivity Differences and the Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 19641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2016.
"Labor market polarization and international macroeconomic dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-16.
- Federico Mandelman, 2013. "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics," 2013 Meeting Papers 291, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2013. "Labor market polarization and international macroeconomic dynamics," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Junker, Franziska & Wolf, Verena & Marquardt, Sandra & Ledebur, Oliver, 2015. "Changes to EU Biofuel Policy- Turmoil on Feedstock Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211819, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:138-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- O’Reilly, Colin, 2015. "Household Recovery from Internal Displacement in Northern Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 203-215.
- Randers, Jorgen, 2012. "Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-55.
- Paulus, Dominique & Van den Heede, Koen & Gerkens, Sophie & Desomer, Anja & Mertens, Raf, 2013. "Development of a national position paper for chronic care: Example of Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 105-109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:6:p:740-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.