Changes to EU Biofuel Policy- Turmoil on Feedstock Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Narita, Daiju & Peterson, Sonja, 2009. "The economic effects of the EU biofuel target," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 32984, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Smeets, Edward & Tabeau, Andrzej & van Berkum, Siemen & Moorad, Jamil & van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer, Geert, 2014. "The impact of the rebound effect of the use of first generation biofuels in the EU on greenhouse gas emissions: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 393-403.
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012. "Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1845-1895, October.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Measuring International Trade Costs," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 740-756, June.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2008. "Impacts of the European Biofuel Policy on the Farm Sector: A General Equilibrium Assessment," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 623-641.
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- ., 2012. "Exchange Rate Manipulation in International Economic Law," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and Monetary Measures, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unido, 2012. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2012," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14552.
- ., 2012. "International reforms," Chapters,in: The Age of Austerity, chapter 5, pages 106-135 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark J. Gehlhar & Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin, 1994. "Economic Growth and the Changing Structure of Trade and Production in the Pacific Rim," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1101-1110.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "Oil price, biofuels and food supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8098-8105.
- Jayson Beckman & Thomas Hertel & Farzad Taheripour & Wallace Tyner, 2012. "Structural change in the biofuels era," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 137-156, February.
- Marit Brochmann & Jan Ketil RÃ¸d & Nils Petter Gleditsch, 2012. "International Borders and Conflict Revisited," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 29(2), pages 170-194, April.
- AliciaGarcia-Herrero & Yingyi Tsai & Xia Le, 2012. "RMB Internationalization: What is in for Taiwan?," Working Papers 1206, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.