Impacts of the European Biofuel Policy on the Farm Sector: A General Equilibrium Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ormiston Michael B. & Schlee Edward E., 1993. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty for a Class of Economic Agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 412-422, December.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, In Seck & Binfield, Julian & Patton, Myles & Zhang, Lichun & Moss, Joan, 2013. "Impact of increasing liquid biofuel usage on EU and UK agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-69.
- Sukati, Mphumuzi, 2014. "The South African Bio ethanol blend mandate and its implications on regional agricultural markets and welfare," MPRA Paper 57702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin & Tokunaga, Suminori, 2014. "Non-grain fuel ethanol expansion and its effects on food security: A computable general equilibrium analysis for China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 346-356.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Timilsina, Govinda & Zilberman, David, 2011. "The role of inventory adjustments in quantifying factors causing food price inflation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5744, The World Bank.
- JunJie Wu & Christian Langpap, 2015. "The Price and Welfare Effects of Biofuel Mandates and Subsidies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 35-57, September.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:839-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling, 2016. "A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- Junker, Franziska & Wolf, Verena & Marquardt, Sandra & Ledebur, Oliver, 2015. "Changes to EU Biofuel Policy- Turmoil on Feedstock Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211819, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- De Lucia, Caterina & Bartlett, Mark, 2014. "Implementing a biofuel economy in the EU: Lessons from the SUSTOIL project and future perspectives for next generation biofuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 22-30.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Grethe, Harald, 2014. "Income effects of EU biofuel policies in Germany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182803, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2016.
"EU biofuel policies: Income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 259-265.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2015. "EU biofuel policies: income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211570, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elizondo, Alejandra & Boyd, Roy, 2017. "Economic impact of ethanol promotion in Mexico: A general equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 293-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:623-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .