Eurodollar banking and currency internationalisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faisal Ahmed & Shengzu Wang & Isabelle Mateos y Lago & Samar Maziad & Stephanie Segal & Pascal Farahmand & Udaibir S Das, 2011. "Internationalization of Emerging Market Currencies; A Balance Between Risks and Rewards," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1996.
"The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_159, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Macroeconomics 9809004, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Dong He & Robert N. McCauley, 2010. "Offshore Markets for the Domestic Currency: Monetary and Financial Stability Issues," Working Papers 1002, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert N. McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Vladyslav Sushko, 2015.
"Global dollar credit: links to US monetary policy and leverage,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 187-229.
- Robert N McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Vladyslav Sushko, 2015. "Global dollar credit: links to US monetary policy and leverage," BIS Working Papers 483, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2017.
"Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43
Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert N. McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(87), pages 409-451.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert Neil McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," BIS Working Papers 524, Bank for International Settlements.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/234, International Monetary Fund.
- David Leung & John Fu, 2014. "Interactions between CNY and CNH Money and Forward Exchange Markets," Working Papers 132014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting global liquidity to East Asia: policy rates, bond yields, currencies and dollar credit," BIS Working Papers 431, Bank for International Settlements.
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012.
"Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1845-1895, October.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting Global Liquidity to East Asia: Policy Rates, Bond Yields, Currencies and Dollar Credit," Working Papers 152013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Borio, Claudio, 2014.
"The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 182-198.
- Claudio Borio, 2012. "The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?," BIS Working Papers 395, Bank for International Settlements.
- Haque, Faizul & Brown, Kym, 2017. "Bank ownership, regulation and efficiency: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 273-293.
- He, Dong, 2012. "Renminbi Internationalisation: A Primer," MPRA Paper 40672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulus, Dominique & Van den Heede, Koen & Gerkens, Sophie & Desomer, Anja & Mertens, Raf, 2013. "Development of a national position paper for chronic care: Example of Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 105-109.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2016. "The internationalisation of the RMB: New starts, jumps and tipping points," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 221-238.
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1206f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.