Risk adjustment and risk selection in Europe: 6 years later
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Rudy Douven & E. Schut, 2006. "Health plan pricing behaviour and managed competition," CPB Discussion Paper 61, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gre[ss], Stefan & Focke, Axel & Hessel, Franz & Wasem, Jurgen, 2006. "Financial incentives for disease management programmes and integrated care in German social health insurance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 295-305, October.
- Shmueli, Amir & Chernichovsky, Dov & Zmora, Irit, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk sharing: the Israeli experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Van de ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Ellis, Randall P., 2000. "Risk adjustment in competitive health plan markets," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 755-845 Elsevier.
- Zweifel, Peter & Breuer, Michael, 2006. "The case for risk-based premiums in public health insurance," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 171-188, April.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Van De Ven, Wynand, 2006. "Response: The case for risk-based subsidies in public health insurance," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 195-199, April.
- Lehmann, Hansjorg & Zweifel, Peter, 2004. "Innovation and risk selection in deregulated social health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 997-1012, September.
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjusted premium subsidies and risk sharing: key elements of the competitive sickness fund market in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Buchner, Florian & Wasem, Jurgen, 2003. "Needs for further improvement: risk adjustment in the German health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-35, July.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Beck, Konstantin & Buchner, Florian & Chernichovsky, Dov & Gardiol, Lucien & Holly, Alberto & Lamers, Leida M. & Schokkaert, Erik & Shmueli, Amir & Spycher, Stephan & Van, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk selection on the sickness fund insurance market in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-98, July.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:83:y:2007:i:2-3:p:162-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.