Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Carter, Grace M. & Trude, Sally, 1988. "Insurance aspects of DRG outlier payments," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-214, September.
- van Barneveld, Erik M. & Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2001. "Risk sharing as a supplement to imperfect capitation: a tradeoff between selection and efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 147-168, March.
- Shmueli, Amir & Chernichovsky, Dov & Zmora, Irit, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk sharing: the Israeli experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Van de ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Ellis, Randall P., 2000. "Risk adjustment in competitive health plan markets," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 755-845 Elsevier.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern, 2008. "Predictability of drug expenditures: an application using morbidity data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 119-126.
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjusted premium subsidies and risk sharing: key elements of the competitive sickness fund market in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1988. "Insurance principles and the design of prospective payment systems," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Buchner, Florian & Wasem, Jurgen, 2003. "Needs for further improvement: risk adjustment in the German health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-35, July.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Beck, Konstantin & Buchner, Florian & Chernichovsky, Dov & Gardiol, Lucien & Holly, Alberto & Lamers, Leida M. & Schokkaert, Erik & Shmueli, Amir & Spycher, Stephan & Van, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk selection on the sickness fund insurance market in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-98, July.
- Kathryn Antioch & Randall Ellis & Steve Gillett & Daniel Borovnicar & Ric Marshall, 2007. "Risk adjustment policy options for casemix funding: international lessons in financing reform," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Corinne Behrend & Florian Buchner & Michael Happich & Rolf Holle & Peter Reitmeir & Jürgen Wasem, 2007.
"Risk-adjusted capitation payments: how well do principal inpatient diagnosis-based models work in the German situation? Results from a large data set,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Behrend, Corinne & Buchner, Florian & Happich, Michael & Holle, Rolf & Reitmeir, Peter & Wasem, Jürgen, 2004. "Risk-Adjusted Capitation Payments: How Well Do Principal Inpatient Diagnosis-Based Models Work in the German Situation? Results From a Large Data Set," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 134, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Nigel Rice & Paul Dixon & David Lloyd & David Roberts, 1999. "Derivation of a needs based capitation formula for allocation prescribing budgets," Working Papers 034cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:299-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.