Insurance principles and the design of prospective payment systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2009. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard, and Outlier Payment Policy," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(1), pages 177-195.
- Mougeot, Michel & Naegelen, Florence, 2008.
"Supply-side risk adjustment and outlier payment policy,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1196-1200, September.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2008. "Supply side risk adjustment and outlier payment policy," Post-Print hal-00448482, HAL.
- Fan, Chinn-Ping & Chen, Kong-Pin & Kan, Kamhon, 1998. "The design of payment systems for physicians under global budget - an experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 295-311, February.
- Geruso, Michael & McGuire, Thomas G., 2016.
"Tradeoffs in the design of health plan payment systems: Fit, power and balance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-19.
- Michael Geruso & Thomas G. McGuire, 2014. "Tradeoffs in the Design of Health Plan Payment Systems: Fit, Power and Balance," NBER Working Papers 20359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Feess, Eberhard & Ossig, Sonja, 2007. "Reimbursement schemes for hospitals, malpractice liability, and intrinsic motivation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 423-441, December.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2008.
"Swiss DRGs: Patient Heterogeneity and Hospital Payments,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 309-322, September.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2008. "Swiss DRGs: Patient heterogeneity and hospital payment," Post-Print hal-00448480, HAL.
- Michael Spinelli & George Canavos† & Douglas Brown, 2004. "An analysis of the variation in billing charges of medical providers: causes and implications," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2377-2384.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José Inoriza, 2009.
"Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(3), pages 299-308, July.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," Economics Working Papers 1139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Kato, 2013.
"Regulated medical fee schedule of the Japanese health care system,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 301-317, December.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Regulated Medical Fee Schedule of the Japanese Health Care System," Working Papers EMS_2011_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Maqbool Dada & William D. White, 1999. "Evaluating Financial Risk in the Medicare Prospective Payment System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 316-329, March.
- repec:tpr:amjhec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:66-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Felder, 2009. "The variance of length of stay and the optimal DRG outlier payments," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-289, September.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1993. "Supply-Side and Demand-Side Cost Sharing in Health Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 135-151, Fall.
- Timothy J. Layton & Thomas G. McGuire & Anna D. Sinaiko, 2016.
"Risk Corridors and Reinsurance in Health Insurance Marketplaces: Insurance for Insurers,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 66-95, Winter.
- Timothy J. Layton & Thomas G. McGuire & Anna D. Sinaiko, 2014. "Risk Corridors and Reinsurance in Health Insurance Marketplaces: Insurance for Insurers," NBER Working Papers 20515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonja Ossig & Eberhard Feess, 2004. "The impact of liability for malpractice on the optimal reimbursement schemes for health services," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 396, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:7:y:1988:i:3:p:215-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.