A typology for provider payment systems in health care
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1988. "Insurance principles and the design of prospective payment systems," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Kamke, Kerstin, 1998. "The German health care system and health care reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 171-194, February.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Glennerster, Howard, 1994. "The threat of 'cream skimming' in the post-reform NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1986. "Provider behavior under prospective reimbursement : Cost sharing and supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-151, June.
- Anell, Anders, 1996. "The monopolistic integrated model and health care reform: the Swedish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33, July.
- Dor, Avi & Watson, Harry, 1995. "The hospital-physician interaction in U.S. hospitals: Evolving payment schemes and their incentives," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 795-802, April.
- Maarse, J. A. M., 1989. "Hospital budgeting in Holland: aspects, trends and effects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 257-276, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:60:y:2002:i:3:p:255-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.