Prospective payment system : consequences for hospital-physician interactions in the private sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, Mark V & Redisch, Michael, 1973. "The Not-For-Profit Hospital as a Physicians' Cooperative," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Foster, Richard W., 1985. "Cost-shifting under cost reimbursement and prospective payment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 261-271, September.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:58:p:08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chalkley, Martin & Malcomson, James M, 1998.
"Contracting for Health Services with Unmonitored Quality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1093-1110, July.
- Chalkley, M. & Malcomson, J.M., 1995. "Contracting for health services with unmonitored quality," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9510, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert, 1994.
"Health Care Payment Systems: Cost and Quality Incentives,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 93-112, Spring.
- Ching-to Albert Ma, 1994. "Health Care Payment Systems: Cost and Quality Incentives," Papers 0047, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1986. "Provider behavior under prospective reimbursement : Cost sharing and supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-151, June.
- Custer, William S. & Moser, James W. & Musacchio, Robert A. & Willke, Richard J., 1990. "The production of health care services and changing hospital reimbursement : The role of hospital-medical staff relationships," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 167-192, September.
- Michel Mougeot, 2000. "La tarification hospitalière : de l'enveloppe globale à la concurrence par comparaison," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 58, pages 195-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Crainich & Hervé Leleu & Ana Mauleon, 2011.
"Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 417-427, October.
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauleon, 2006. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00246210, HAL.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, 2006. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauleon, 2006. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager - physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00259566, HAL.
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauléon, 2011. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00657024, HAL.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, 2011. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsprospective payment system; retrospective payment system; physician behabivour; for-profit hospitals;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2004011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.