Report NEP-EDU-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ana, MAULEON & Laurent, COUDEVILLE & Benoit, DERVAUX, 2004. "Prospective payment system : consequences for hospital-physician interactions in the private sector," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jean-Marie HARRIBEY (CED,IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "The continuity of the International Financial Institutions’ policies: The Example of Social Welfare (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- António Afonso & Mariana Santos, 2004. "Public Tertiary Education Expenditure in Portugal: a Non-Parametric Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409004, EconWPA.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur, 2004. "Health and Wealth of Elderly Couples: Causality Tests Using Dynamic Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 2004. "Food Aid and Informal Insurance," Development and Comp Systems 0409026, EconWPA.
- Jose Escarce & Carole Roan Gresenz & Jeanette A. Rogowski, 2004. "Healthcare Markets, the Safety Net and Access to Care Among the Uninsured," NBER Working Papers 10799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Dercon, 2004. "Growth and Shocks: evidence from rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409036, EconWPA.
- K. Sundaram & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2004. "The Poor in the Indian Labour Force in the 1990s," Working papers 128, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Jobs for Young University Graduates: Is It Worth Having a Degree?," IZA Discussion Papers 1311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).