The hospital-physician interaction in U.S. hospitals: Evolving payment schemes and their incentives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Avi Dor & Michael Grossman & Siran M.Koroukian, 2004. "Transaction Prices and Managed Care Discounting for Selected Medical Technologies: A Bargaining Approach," NBER Working Papers 10377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- David Crainich & Hervé Leleu & Ana Mauleon, 2011.
"Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 417-427, October.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, "undated". "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauleon, 2006. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager - physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00259566, HAL.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, 2006. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauleon, 2006. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00246210, HAL.
- D. Crainich & H. Leleu & A. Mauléon, 2011. "Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager physician interaction," Post-Print hal-00657024, HAL.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Kato, 2013. "Regulated medical fee schedule of the Japanese health care system," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 301-317, December.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Regulated Medical Fee Schedule of the Japanese Health Care System," Working Papers EMS_2011_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciole, 2013. "Bargaining and the provision of health services," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(3), pages 391-406, June.
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciol, 2008. "Bargaining and the Provision of Health Services," Discussion Papers 08/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brooks, John M. & Dor, Avi & Wong, Herbert S., 1997. "Hospital-insurer bargaining: An empirical investigation of appendectomy pricing," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-434, August.
- Avi Dor & Michael Grossman & Siran M. Koroukian, 2004. "Hospital Transaction Prices and Managed-Care Discounting for Selected Medical Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 352-356, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:3-4:p:795-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed