The German health care system and health care reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henke, Klaus-Dirk, 1992. "Financing a national health insurance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 253-268, April.
- J.‐Matthias Graf & V. D. Schulenburg, 1994. "The German health care system at the crossroads," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(5), pages 301-303, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Wild, Claudia & Gibis, Bernhard, 2003. "Evaluations of health interventions in social insurance-based countries: Germany, the Netherlands, and Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 187-196, February.
- Hagist, Christian & Klusen, Norbert & Plate, Andreas & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2005. "Social health insurance: The major driver of unsustainable fiscal policy?," FZG Discussion Papers 1, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Gibis, Bernhard & Artiles, Justo & Corabian, Paula & Meiesaar, Kersti & Koppel, Agris & Jacobs, Philip & Serrano, Pedro & Menon, Devidas, 2001. "Application of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis in the development of a health technology assessment program," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 27-35, October.
- Markus Wörz & Reinhard Busse, 2005. "Analysing the impact of health-care system change in the EU member states - Germany," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 133-149.
- Skinner Jonathan & Wennberg John E., 2000.
"Regional Inequality in Medicare Spending: The Key to Medicare Reform?,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Jonathan Skinner & John E. Wennberg, 2000. "Regional Inequality in Medicare Spending: The Key to Medicare Reform?," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 3, pages 69-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waters, Hugh R. & Hussey, Peter, 2004. "Pricing health services for purchasers--a review of methods and experiences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, November.
- Claudia Pütz & Christian Hagist, 2006. "Optional deductibles in social health insurance systems," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(4), pages 225-230, December.
- Mossialos, Elias & Mrazek, Monique F., 2003. "The regulation of pharmacies in six countries: report prepared for the Office of Fair Trading," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hagist, Christian & Holldorf, Inken & Pütz, Claudia, 2005. "Deductibles in social health insurance systems: Findings from Germany," Discussion Papers 128, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:2:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .