Global Risk-Adjusted Payment Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Decarolis, 2015. "Medicare Part D: Are Insurers Gaming the Low Income Subsidy Design?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(4), pages 1547-1580, April.
- Buchner, Florian & Goepffarth, Dirk & Wasem, Juergen, 2013. "The new risk adjustment formula in Germany: Implementation and first experiences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 253-262.
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Randall P. Ellis & Denzil G. Fiebig & Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage, 2013.
"Explaining Health Care Expenditure Variation: Large‐Sample Evidence Using Linked Survey And Health Administrative Data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1093-1110, September.
- Randall P. Ellis & Denzil G. Fiebig & Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage, 2012. "Explaining Health Care Expenditure Variation: Large-sample Evidence Using Linked Survey and Health Administrative Data," Working Paper Series 1, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Jacob Glazer, 2000. "Optimal Risk Adjustment in Markets with Adverse Selection: An Application to Managed Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1055-1071, September.
- Shmueli, Amir & Chernichovsky, Dov & Zmora, Irit, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk sharing: the Israeli experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Sonal Vats & Arlene S. Ash & Randall P. Ellis, 2013. "Bending the Cost Curve? Results from a Comprehensive Primary Care Payment Pilot," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2013-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Beck, Konstantin & Van de Voorde, Carine & Wasem, Jurgen & Zmora, Irit, 2007. "Risk adjustment and risk selection in Europe: 6 years later," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 162-179, October.
- Orueta, Juan-Francisco & Urraca, Javier & Berraondo, Inaki & Darpon, Jon & Aurrekoetxea, Juan-Jose, 2006. "Adjusted Clinical Groups (ACGs) explain the utilization of primary care in Spain based on information registered in the medical records: A cross-sectional study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 38-48, March.
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjusted premium subsidies and risk sharing: key elements of the competitive sickness fund market in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Buchner, Florian & Wasem, Jurgen, 2003. "Needs for further improvement: risk adjustment in the German health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-35, July.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Beck, Konstantin & Buchner, Florian & Chernichovsky, Dov & Gardiol, Lucien & Holly, Alberto & Lamers, Leida M. & Schokkaert, Erik & Shmueli, Amir & Spycher, Stephan & Van, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk selection on the sickness fund insurance market in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-98, July.
- Göpffarth, Dirk & Henke, Klaus-Dirk, 2013. "The German Central Health Fund—Recent developments in health care financing in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 246-252.
- Verónica Vargas & Juergen Wasem, 2005. "Risk Adjustment and Primary Health Care in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv162, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Randall P. Ellis & Juan Gabriel Fernandez, 2013. "Risk Selection, Risk Adjustment and Choice: Concepts and Lessons from the Americas," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2013-025, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2013.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2015-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.