Health Care Spending Risk, Health Insurance, and Payment to Health Plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate Ho & Ariel Pakes & Mark Shepard, 2016.
"The Evolution of Health Insurer Costs in Massachusetts, 2010-12,"
NBER Working Papers
22835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kate Ho & Ariel Pakes & Mark Shepard, 2017. "The Evolution of Health Insurer Costs in Massachusetts, 2010-12," Working Papers 2017-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ho, Kate & Pakes, Ariel & Shepard, Mark, 2017. "The Evolution of Health Insurer Costs in Massachusetts, 2010-12," Working Paper Series rwp17-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lorenz, Normann, 2015. "The interaction of direct and indirect risk selection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 81-89.
- Mark Shepard, 2016. "Hospital Network Competition and Adverse Selection: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 22600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:revind:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-018-9623-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshealth care spending; health care markets; insurance; public policy; risk variation;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:heachp:2-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.