Risk Adjustment and Primary Health Care in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Ellis, Randall P., 2000. "Risk adjustment in competitive health plan markets," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 755-845 Elsevier.
- Brian Hutchison & Jeremiah Hurley & Stephen Birch & Jonathan Lomas & Stephen Walter & John Eyles & Fawne Stratford-Devai, 2000.
"Needs-based primary medical care capitation: Development and evaluation of alternative approaches,"
Health Care Management Science,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 89-99, February.
- B Hutchison & J Hurley & S Birch & J Lomas & S Walter & J Eyles & F Stratford-Devai, 1997. "Needs-based Primary Medical Care Capitation: Development and Evaluation of Alternative Approaches," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1997-10, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Randall P. Ellis, 2012. "risk adjustment," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Arlene Ash & Randall P. Ellis & Gregory Pope & John Ayanian & David Bates & Helen Burstin & Lisa Iezzoni & Elizabeth McKay & Wei Yu, 2000. "Using Diagnoses to Describe Populations and Predict Costs," Papers 0099, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Cid & Randall P. Ellis & VerÃ³nica Vargas & Juergen Wasem & Lorena Prieto, 2015. "Global Risk-Adjusted Payment Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-021, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-06-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2005-06-05 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2005-06-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.