Estimates of the Demand for Medical Care under Different Functional Forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scheinkman, Jose A & LeBaron, Blake, 1989. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 311-337, July.
- Brock, William A. & Sayers, Chera L., 1988. "Is the business cycle characterized by deterministic chaos?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 71-90.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinn-Shyr Wang & Kyle W. Stiegert & Tirtha P. Dhar, 2010.
"Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 151-170, June.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha Pratim, 2005. "Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19198, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha P., 2006. "Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization," Staff Paper Series 495, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha P., 2006. "Strategic Pricing Behavior Under Asset Value Maximization," Working Papers 201531, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- van Campen, Cretien & Woittiez, Isolde B., 2003. "Client demands and the allocation of home care in the Netherlands. A multinomial logit model of client types, care needs and referrals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 229-241, May.
- Ian J. Irvine & William A. Sims, 2002. "A simple and efficient method for estimating the magnitude and precision of welfare changes: comment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 81-83.
- Anikó Bíró, 2014. "Supplementary private health insurance and health care utilization of people aged 50+," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 501-524.
- Atella, Vincenzo, 2000. "Drug cost containment policies in Italy: are they really effective in the long-run?: The case of minimum reference price," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 197-218, January.
- Filippini, Massimo & Masiero, Giuliano & Moschetti, Karine, 2006. "Socioeconomic determinants of regional differences in outpatient antibiotic consumption: Evidence from Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 77-92, August.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2010. "Dispensing practices and antibiotic use," Working Papers 1006, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Giuliano Masiero & Massimo Filippini & Matus Ferech & Herman Goossens, 2007. "Determinants of outpatient antibiotic consumption in Europe: bacterial resistance and drug prescribers," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0702, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Petry, Nancy M., 2008. "Trading apples for oranges?: Results of an experiment on the effects of Heroin and Cocaine price changes on addicts' polydrug use," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 281-311, May.
- Sepehri, Ardeshir & Simpson, Wayne & Sarma, Sisira, 2006. "The influence of health insurance on hospital admission and length of stay--The case of Vietnam," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1757-1770.
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009.
"Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy,"
Working Paper Series
40_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Sep 2010.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2009. "Physician dispensing and antibiotic prescriptions," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0908, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2012.
"Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 509-523, June.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2008. "Dispensing practices and antibiotic use," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0808, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2010. "Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 04/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano Masiero & Massimo Filippini & Matus Ferech & Herman Goossens, 2010. "Socioeconomic determinants of outpatient antibiotic use in Europe," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 469-478.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:9:y:1994:i:2:p:201-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.