The demand for private health care in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Goddard & Peter Smith, 1998. "Equity of access to health care," Working Papers 032cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- David M. Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 1995.
"Does Public Insurance Crowd Out Private Insurance?,"
NBER Working Papers
5082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M & Gruber, Jonathan, 1996. "Does Public Insurance Crowd Out Private Insurance?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 391-430, May.
- Tim Besley & John Hall & Ian Preston, 1996.
"The demand for private health insurance: do waiting lists matter?,"
IFS Working Papers
W96/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Besley, Timothy & Hall, John & Preston, Ian, 1999. "The demand for private health insurance: do waiting lists matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 155-181, May.
- Stephen Martin & Peter Smith, 1995. "Modelling waiting times for elective surgery," Working Papers 024cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Schmidt, Peter & Strauss, Robert P, 1975. "The Prediction of Occupation Using Multiple Logit Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 471-86, June.
- McAvinchey, Ian D. & Yannopoulos, Andreas, 1993. "Elasticity estimates from a dynamic model of interrelated demands for private and public acute health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-186, July.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Feigenbaum, Bernard, 1984. "Rationing by Waiting Lists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 404-17, June.
- Propper, Carol, 1993. "Constrained choice sets in the U.K. demand for private medical insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 287-307, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:19:y:2000:i:6:p:855-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.