Prescription drug coverage among elderly and disabled Americans: can Medicare—Part D reduce inequities in access?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Besley, Timothy & Hall, John & Preston, Ian, 1999.
"The demand for private health insurance: do waiting lists matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 155-181, May.
- Tim Besley & John Hall & Ian Preston, 1996. "The demand for private health insurance: do waiting lists matter?," IFS Working Papers W96/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carol Propper, 1987. "An econometric estimation of the demand for private health insurance," Working Papers 024chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kate Bundorf, M., 2002. "Employee demand for health insurance and employer health plan choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Wilcox-Gök, Virginia & Rubin, Jeffrey, 1994. "Health insurance coverage among the elderly," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1521-1529, June.
- Anne Beeson Royalty & Neil Solomon, 1999. "Health Plan Choice: Price Elasticities in a Managed Competition Setting," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-41.
- Jean Marie Abraham & William B. Vogt & Martin Gaynor, 2002. "Household Demand for Employer-Based Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Propper, Carol, 1993. "Constrained choice sets in the U.K. demand for private medical insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 287-307, July.
- Roger Feldman & Michael Finch & Bryan Dowd & Steven Cassou, 1989. "The Demand for Employment-Based Health Insurance Plans," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 115-142.
- Panos Kanavos & Marin Gemmill, 2004. "Senior Citizens and the Burden of Prescription Drug Outlays: What Lessons for the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 3(4), pages 217-227.
- Marquis, M. Susan & Long, Stephen H., 1995. "Worker demand for health insurance in the non-group market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-63, May.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999.
"Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population,"
99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lee A. Lillard & Jeannette Rogowski & Raynard Kington, 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Working Papers 99-09, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1996. "Long-Term Determinants of Sepplemental Health Insurance Coverage in the Medicare Population," Papers 96-07, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Dennis G. Shea & R. Patrick Stewart, 1995. "Demand for insurance by elderly persons: Private purchases and employer provision," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 315-326, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.