The effect of report cards on consumer choice in the health insurance market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. P. Welch, 1986. "The Elasticity of Demand for Health Maintenance Organizations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 252-266.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1994.
"Workers' Preferences among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 141-152, October.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1994. "Workers' preferences among company-provided health insurance plans," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 141-152, October.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Workers' Preferences Among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans," Pension Research Council Working Papers 94-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Short, Pamela Farley & Taylor, Amy K., 1989. "Premiums, benefits, and employee choice of health insurance options," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Scanlon, Dennis P. & Chernew, Michael & McLaughlin, Catherine & Solon, Gary, 2002. "The impact of health plan report cards on managed care enrollment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Roger Feldman & Michael Finch & Bryan Dowd & Steven Cassou, 1989. "The Demand for Employment-Based Health Insurance Plans," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 115-142.
- Holmer, Martin, 1984. "Tax policy and the demand for health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 203-221, December.
- Beaulieu, Nancy Dean, 2002. "Quality information and consumer health plan choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Harris, Katherine & Schultz, Jennifer & Feldman, Roger, 2002. "Measuring consumer perceptions of quality differences among competing health benefit plans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:21:y:2002:i:6:p:1031-1048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.