The effect of report cards on consumer choice in the health insurance market
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holmer, Martin, 1984. "Tax policy and the demand for health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 203-221, December.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated".
"Workers' Preferences Among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
94-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1994. "Workers' Preferences among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 141-152, October.
- Roger Feldman & Michael Finch & Bryan Dowd & Steven Cassou, 1989. "The Demand for Employment-Based Health Insurance Plans," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 115-142.
- Short, Pamela Farley & Taylor, Amy K., 1989. "Premiums, benefits, and employee choice of health insurance options," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Beaulieu, Nancy Dean, 2002. "Quality information and consumer health plan choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Harris, Katherine & Schultz, Jennifer & Feldman, Roger, 2002. "Measuring consumer perceptions of quality differences among competing health benefit plans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Scanlon, Dennis P. & Chernew, Michael & McLaughlin, Catherine & Solon, Gary, 2002. "The impact of health plan report cards on managed care enrollment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- W. P. Welch, 1986. "The Elasticity of Demand for Health Maintenance Organizations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 252-266.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:21:y:2002:i:6:p:1031-1048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.