The effect of report cards on consumer choice in the health insurance market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"Workers' Preferences Among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
94-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Melissa W. Barringer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1994. "Workers' Preferences among Company-Provided Health Insurance Plans," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 141-152, October.
- Scanlon, Dennis P. & Chernew, Michael & McLaughlin, Catherine & Solon, Gary, 2002. "The impact of health plan report cards on managed care enrollment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- W. P. Welch, 1986. "The Elasticity of Demand for Health Maintenance Organizations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 252-266.
- Roger Feldman & Michael Finch & Bryan Dowd & Steven Cassou, 1989. "The Demand for Employment-Based Health Insurance Plans," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 115-142.
- Harris, Katherine & Schultz, Jennifer & Feldman, Roger, 2002. "Measuring consumer perceptions of quality differences among competing health benefit plans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Short, Pamela Farley & Taylor, Amy K., 1989. "Premiums, benefits, and employee choice of health insurance options," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Beaulieu, Nancy Dean, 2002. "Quality information and consumer health plan choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Holmer, Martin, 1984. "Tax policy and the demand for health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 203-221, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:21:y:2002:i:6:p:1031-1048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.