Tax policy and the demand for health insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marquis, M Susan & Holmer, Martin R, 1996. "Alternative Models of Choice under Uncertainty and Demand for Health Insurance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 421-427, August.
- David M. Cutler & Sarah Reber, 1996. "Paying for Health Insurance: The Tradeoff between Competition and Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 5796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abramson, Charles & Buchmueller, Thomas & Currim, Imran, 1998. "Models of health plan choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 228-247, December.
- Jonathan Gruber & Michael Lettau, 2000. "How Elastic is the Firm's Demand for Health Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 8021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wedig, Gerard J. & Tai-Seale, Ming, 2002. "The effect of report cards on consumer choice in the health insurance market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1031-1048, November.
- David J. Vanness, 2003. "A structural econometric model of family valuation and choice of employer-sponsored health insurance in the United States," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 771-790.
- Jung, Juergen & Hall, Diane M. Harnek & Rhoads, Thomas, 2013.
"Does the availability of parental health insurance affect the college enrollment decision of young Americans?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-65.
- Diane M. Harnak Hall & Juergen Jung & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?," Working Papers 2010-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Finkelstein, Amy, 2002. "The effect of tax subsidies to employer-provided supplementary health insurance: evidence from Canada," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 305-339, June.
- Marquis, M. Susan & Long, Stephen H., 1995. "Worker demand for health insurance in the non-group market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-63, May.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1993.
"Tax Incentives and the Decision to Purchase Health Insurance: Evidence from the Self-Employed,"
NBER Working Papers
4435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J. & Poterba, J., 1994. "Tax Incentives and the Decision to Purchase Health Insurance: Evidence from the Self-Employed," Working papers 94-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mark Stabile, 2002. "The Role of Tax Subsidies in the Market for Health Insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Manning, Willard G. & Marquis, M. Susan, 1996. "Health insurance: The tradeoff between risk pooling and moral hazard," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 609-639, October.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2002. "Taxes and Health Insurance," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 16, pages 37-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F., 2000. "Estimates of the Tax Subsidy for Employment-Related Health Insurance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 877-88, December.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Lettau, Michael, 2004. "How elastic is the firm's demand for health insurance?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1273-1293, July.
- Wachenheim, William Arnold, 1993. "Employer health insurance provision, wages and labor supply," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000018167, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Stabile, 1999. "Tax Subsidies And The Provision Of Health Insurance In Small Firms," Working Papers mstabile-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dowd, Bryan & Feldman, Roger & Maciejewski, Matthew & Pauly, Mark V., 2001. "The Effect of Tax-Exempt Out-of-Pocket Premiums on Health Plan Choice," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 4), pages 741-56, December.
- Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Yanfang & Gao, Jianmin & Xu, Ling & Zhang, Yaoguang, 2011. "New estimates of elasticity of demand for healthcare in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-265.
- Krishnan, Ranjani, 2001. "Market restructuring and pricing in the hospital industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-237, March.
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Ford, Stephen A., 1997. "Health Insurance Coverage For Pennsylvania Dairy Farm Managers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:3:y:1984:i:3:p:203-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.