Premiums, benefits, and employee choice of health insurance options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Sanhueza & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2002. "Choosing Health Insurance in a Dual Health Care System: The Chilean Case," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 157-184, May.
- Wedig, Gerard J. & Tai-Seale, Ming, 2002. "The effect of report cards on consumer choice in the health insurance market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1031-1048, November.
- Marquis, M. Susan & Long, Stephen H., 1995. "Worker demand for health insurance in the non-group market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-63, May.
- Schram, Arthur & Sonnemans, Joep, 2011. "How individuals choose health insurance: An experimental analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 799-819, August.
- Jan Kerssens & Peter Groenewegen, 2005. "Consumer preferences in social health insurance," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 8-15, March.
- Tamara Bischof & Christian P.R. Schmid, 2018.
"Consumer price sensitivity and health plan choice in a regulated competition setting,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(9), pages 1366-1379, September.
- Bischof, T.; Schmid, C.P.R.;, "undated". "Consumer Price Sensitivity and Health Plan Choice in a Regulated Competition Setting," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Feldstein, Paul J., 1997. "The effect of price on switching among health plans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 231-247, April.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson & Hagens, John, 2005. "The effect of premiums on the decision to participate in health insurance and other fringe benefits offered by the employer: evidence from a real-world experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 95-112, January.
- Abramson, Charles & Buchmueller, Thomas & Currim, Imran, 1998. "Models of health plan choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 228-247, December.
- Scanlon, Dennis P. & Chernew, Michael & McLaughlin, Catherine & Solon, Gary, 2002. "The impact of health plan report cards on managed care enrollment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Dewar, Diane M., 1998. "Do those with more formal education have better health insurance opportunities?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-277, June.
- Chernew, Michael & Frick, Kevin & McLaughlin, Catherine G., 1997. "Worker demand for health insurance in the non-group market: A note on the calculation of welfare loss," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 375-380, June.
- Vasilios D. Kosteas & Francesco Renna, 2018. "Out of Pocket Costs and Health Insurance Take-Up Rates," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 367-380, June.
- Jean Marie Abraham & William B. Vogt & Martin Gaynor, 2002. "Household Demand for Employer-Based Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:8:y:1989:i:3:p:293-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.