Fiscal Incidence When Both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home -care for the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stabile, Mark & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C., 2006. "Household responses to public home care programs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 674-701, July.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Robert A. Pollak & Barbara S. Schone, 2007.
"Efficiency in Family Bargaining: Living Arrangements and Caregiving Decisions of Adult Children and Disabled Elderly Parents,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(1), pages 69-96, March.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Robert A. Pollak & Barbara S. Schone, 2006. "Efficiency in Family Bargaining: Living Arrangements and Caregiving Decisions of Adult Children and Disabled Elderly Parents," NBER Working Papers 12358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Robert A. Pollak & Barbara S. Schone, 2007. "Efficiency in Family Bargaining: Living Arrangements and Caregiving Decisions of Adult Children and Disabled Elderly Parents," CESifo Working Paper Series 1908, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbora Slintáková, 2014. "Cost of Service Approach to the Measurement of Public Expenditure Incidence," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 92-105.
More about this item
Keywordshome care subsidy; fiscal incidence; family structure; altruism; shifting;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:15-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.